3X3 NYC DIESEL, PB COOKIES, PURPLE PB BREATH, LEMON SMUCKERS, PURPLE MARMALADE, AND UNKNOWN AUTO

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by onewize1, Mar 14, 2022.

1. 3x3 tent
    Marshydro ts3000 (100%) 30 in from canopy
    50lb co2 tank
    Temp/humidity/co2 controls inkbird
    Ac infinity s6
    Started in miracle grow organics
    Transplanted to mother Earth groundswell at 2-3 weeks
    Recharge.. molasses... ewc..etc... Dr earth's 222 and Dr earth's tomato
    Mykos( forgot to use during transplant on alot of plants) really helps with shock
    Blood meal

Lemon smuckers pb cookies and nyc diesel has masterdon seeds on the pack

Never heard of em but figure I'll try it out.

Would love some info on these strains rather than just researching the parents.

Purple marmalade from sol fire

Purple pb breath- bag seed. (I don't even wanna try anything else right now it's so delicious)

Auto ( friend with a bunch of seeds) last time I sprouted them they were all autos. So I'm assuming it's no difference

3nycd (1 7 gal and 2 3 gal)
    2pbc (1 3 gal 1 5 gal)
    1Lemon smuckers (5gal)
    1purple marmalade(5gal)
    1purple pb breath (3 gal)
    1 auto(3 gal)

Slowest nycd under 150w amazon led for veg

In 2x2 gorilla tent
    Ac infinity t4 with thermostat. In same lung room as 3x3

It's been awhile so I've been fuccin wit temps and humidity being that I have complete control. When years ago I just had to work with what I was given.

Temps set at 76 with a 2 degree trigger for heating and cooling
    Humidity is at 65 with 3% trigger for hum. And dehumidifier.

Been fuccin wit the settings alot so while the lemon smuckers r thriving it seems like everything else is moving slow af

Should I double up on the 222? I wanted 444 but couldn't find it at the time and I think that's why the nycd and PC are growing slowly coupled with the fact that my high ass forgot the mykos when transplanting.. there's a very noticeable difference even after a compost tea

• Like Like x 1
  2. 20220312_030755.jpg
    Pics from two days ago I think

3. This is the spowest one figured I just let it veg into a monster for the next 2- 3 months.. its been awhile since I done this. Used to use advance notes. But the taste of organic is unbeatable so I'm researching myself. Do u use vpd,?

4. Been training the shit out of em.. did a leaf strip to get the lower branches some light. Plan a flip in the next 2-3 weeks

5. Nycd3 in 7 gal under 24/0
    3x3 under 18/6

6. From the looks I think I got 7 -8 males. All the big bushe smh.. happydadseeds/ donfatbuds/ masterdonsseeds is a no go.. but I still got my ppbb from bag seed and the feminized purple marmalade. Guess I'm vegging another month

7. Male or female. The first one is a hermit auto I think.. boutvto do a 12/12 flip to make sure

8. Lemon smuckersz =male =gone
    Pic lookin like a male

Popped a animal candy 3 more lemon smuckerz
    A bag seed that could be purple peanutbutter breath. Sundae driver, or race fuel or dosiealtto

And one more auto.

9. 1 definite female out of 8 smh I guess.. Votes?

Attached Files:

10. I only see one hair. And never saw them white

11. Day 41 from seed

Chopped a few males and now the 3x3 lineup
    2 Nyc diesel ? (Nyc3 top left nyc1 bottom left)
    I don't even think their the same strain.

1 pb cookies ( top right corner)
    1 purple marmalade (under pb cookies)
    1 purple pb breath(between nyc 1 and 3)

Started flower 11/13 on the 30th
    Nyc grows kinda slow as it's the shortest tho I just spread branches a little more today.
    Lollipopped pm(alot) and ppbb (slightly)

U
    just got some florasoul (seaweed) ill be using really lightly til week 2.

Hoping nothing hermies cuz some of these seeds sources are questionable

Water w recharge once a wk and ride it out til reamending.
    p.s I had to train the living shit outta deez.
    Turning plants, rearranging, tying down, topping, fimming, bending, leaf tucking, leaf stripping..
    EVERYDAY, sometimes doing it waiting a few hours then doing it again.

They've taken the abuse kinda well.

I also pissed into my compost tea I fed them for a week.. i take a piss in five gallons which is usually a half a liter of urine (I drink nothing but water.. no juice no alcohol)

The high nitrogen was loved by the ppbb and pm not the other so much.
    I also stressed out the plants (nyc3 nyc1 and pb cookies) I thought were males by not feeding them and skipping waterings when sexing but now they're thriving.

My biggest is pm followed by ppbb the pb cookies then nyc3 and finally the insanely small but bushy nyc1 (I'll do a five gallon next time)

2x2 tent
    Put 2 more autos in 3 gal
    Flowering auto appears to be somewhere between week 2 and 3. I'll be doing a light leaf strip in a few days. I expect at least an o off of this tiny auto but I'll see when the stretch stops

Space damn near full I'm hoping for at least 10 oz

12. Pics of purple marmalade before strip. More pics tomorrow

13. Pic from 2 days ago I think
    Nyc3 back left
    Pb cookies back right

Ppbb in the middle
    Nyc1 to the right of ppbb
    Pm bottom left

14. 20220406_231216.jpg

Day 51 from seed

So the pb cookies (top right) and nyc1(bottom flowering) looks like they're in week three even though I switched to 24 hours for 5 days. Gonna give them some more dr miracle flower girl next week and leaf strip at the end if this week.

Everything else is on day 7 of flowering.
    Been giving molasses with regular water. Along with florasoul plant booster and recharge whenever I leaf strip or lollipop (once a week whether i do or dont)
    Feeding
    Looks like the purple marmalade and the purple pb breath are growing at the same rate.

Got crazy fungus gnats tho. Might buy some lady bugs.. just to make it interesting

Create a struggle between good and evil lol

15. #20 onewize1, Apr 27, 2022
    Last edited: May 18, 2022
    71 days from seed

Autos and next round. 3 Lemon smuckers 1 animal candy 3 autos 2 purple marmalade clones 2 ls clones 1 nyc1 clone. 12 plants in a 2x2. I'm thinking of chopping this auto to make room.
    Probably check the trichs after I get a microscope. I think it's ripening from top to bottom.

3x3 tent isn't goin how I want and it's mainly because my setup is for the winter and my lights out temps r higher than my light on temps.

Co2 levels can't get where I want them due to venting. May have overfed and overwatered..

Gotta stop doin shit while I'm drunk... lol

Anyways here's. A few pics of the 2x2.

Last time I let a plant fully swell I couldn't stay awake to save my life.. but I had jars on jars. That wagoner ten years ago

4plants on left
    20220427_082237.jpg