3x3 Grow Tent

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by $M!+ch$, Aug 22, 2017.

1. Starting a indoor grow soon and just needed some info on some cheap equipment...so im trying to figure out what LED lights I would be able to use through my entire grow....also what type of fans I would need.... I will post another pic of the grow tent I plan to use...thanks in advance.

2. #2 $M!+ch$, Aug 22, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
    [​IMG]

3. as much as you want to spend , you said cheap so you could get away with cfl's or a low watt led but it will effect yield. The tent will house a larger lighting unit if you want to spend more . Im on my 1st grow ( in flower outside now ) but it started off with just cfls and its now in a 8x4 foot scrog . !st grow I didn't want to spend alot and fail . After this grow im going to scale down to a smaller grow and just use s 32x32x60 tent with a single 300 watt led and add as I go along .

• Like Like x 1
  4. I want to get a good yield off probably 3 plants going at once so I want one LED light that I can have in the tent throughout all growing stages. I'm looking for something under $60....$60 at most..also what would you consider for ventilation.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. 60 at most won't cut it for 3 plants. You want a decent yield. It's like saying you want to drag race a fully loaded vette with an 88 civic that you paid 300 bucks for. Not being a dick, but lighting (and lots of it) is one of the most important factors when it comes to yield.

6. #6 SmokeyTheBear24, Aug 22, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
    I use this and its producing real well
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01MY27Q9H/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1&th=1
    Lighting is one of the most important factors in plant size and production. I would open your budget for lighting. I use that light in a 2'x4'x5' vivosun tent...if your going to add ventilation your going to have to worry about negative pressure (sucks the walls inwards) which means your definetly going to have to reinforce that tent. I added wood bars to my 4' sides for reinforcement

7. Depending where you are try craigslist I picked up this setup VIPARSPECTRA 300w LED grow light, HydroFarm 4 inch In-Line Fan 165 CFM,IDAODAN 32"x32"x63" Reflective 600D Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent,Can filter carbon filter lite 9000 that a guy used one grow offered up $160 and he took it , ill add another 300 watts and see how it performs . Alot of people tend to start these setups and quit so equipment's out there for fair to low prices

8. That's some serious sweet deal bro. I don't see deals as good around my area.

Check out my first grow log:

First ever grow: How do the girls look?

9. Yeah I was really just looking for a carbon scrubber for when im drying later on but I had to swoop on the package deal . I will use all of it minus the light to dry and cure and control the smell .

10. So thinking of going on with the budget to a 300w LED seems like a smarter move for quality

• Like Like x 1
  11. Totally, 300w led is certainly a good place to start. I use 2 fans, 1 Honeywell 11' and another smaller clip on fan for ahiye movement inside. These should take care for a couple of plants for casual regular smoker.

Also check out the Craigslist and whatever classifieds popular in your area, that might be the sweetest way to get it all on the cheaper side.

Check out my first grow log:

First ever grow: How do the girls look?

12. You will need more than just one for three plants

• Agree Agree x 1