3some with high schoolers?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by thehighman, Feb 4, 2013.

1. So i found out the other night that this girl I've been talking to is bi, so of course i asked her if shed be down for a 3some and she said yes and she already has a girl in mind for it.

She ended up talking to the girl and shes also down. The thing is im a college sophomore and theyre HS seniors. Theyre both easy 7s and kinky as hell.

Should i do it? They want to come to my condo some weekend soon. Im thinking bout just doing a ton of unmentionables and going to town on them. Im not the most experienced guy out there but ive been to my fair share of rodeos

If you think i should go throuhh with it do you guys have any tips/ similar experiences?

2. Are they of age?
    Do they both consent?

If you answered yes to both of the above questions, live the dream, brother!

3. One of them is 18, the other is 17. Both are of Legal age to consent here in Massachusetts.

I dont even know how I set this up I was mad drunk and I guess a little more ballsy than usual. They're also into bondage and being physically dominated, so I have sooo many options with these girls, its like I struck gold :hello:

4. As long as you're covered from a legal standpoint, have fun, man. Im truly jealous. Never got that opportunity before I settled down.. and its certainly not an option now, lol.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf19FYXF9-c[/ame]

5. Use protection and make sure youre ass is covered, enjoy the ride you lucky dog!

6. Wait, the age of consent is 17 in Massachusetts?

[​IMG]

If that's the case, go get some. Please let us know how it went.

7. Yeah, Im pretty sure that its 18. :confused_2:

Although, to be fair I did fuck a 16yr old when I was 21. Granted I didnt know it until one of her friends slipped up one night and told my buddy about it. We didnt speak after that.

8. why dont you post some pictures

9. Omg do it. Just make sure they sign a contract before entering the room

Please update us lol

10. Hell in Fl the age of consent is 16 for a guy as old as 23, that's kind of creepy though.

11. So it's definitely legal.

I'm gonna see if they want to come over next weekend. Im not gonna post pics but of course I'll post an update.

You guys got any tips for me? haha

12. You are one lucky SOB ! :laughing: good luck with this endeavor

13. Im jelly haha

14. Once you've came once or twice and want to sit back and smoke a bowl and relax .....

Tie one up and have the other dominate her for a while. then untie her and have them switch. Then fuck both of them in the ass while they are tied up

15. wow im jealous as fuck. i wish i could punch the guts out of 2 high school sluts!

16. Ive actually had to pleasure of doing the same thing man minus the bondage and domination stuff : P wicked ride man.. Make sure your well rested, and only smoke on your 2nd round, so your not pooched. Mine happened very suddenly when I was chilling with these two chicks i usually go atving with and we happened to be seshing in my truck. Long story short a standard cab 98 gmc 1500 makes for an interesting play on passions.. But as for your question... FUCK YES!! DO IT ITS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME DEAL (maybe two but youd have to be lucky as all balls) its also nothing like you think at first.. Gets intense some times.. Sorry im rambling.. Baked. Anyways tear that shit up.
    -Magik

17. Bruh...take this opportunity and savor it. This is a golden opportunity.