3rd week from sprout

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Danni93, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Just wanted to show off my plants a bit and get some feedback from the community. For most of their life they have been about 2-2.5 away from the lights but now they are at 3 inches away from in hopes of more space between each nod. The first 2 show some nut burn from overfeeding them during their 2nd week (newbie mistake). The 3rd plant has weird shaped leaves, I don't know why...but the new growth looks promising so I'll continue. My 4th the plant die...I don't know why either but it started showing black spot on the leaves and the edges. It did not grow after the 1st set of ridged leaves and gave up. It's not in the pictures.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Don't mind the temperature and humidity displayed on the screen was busy doing things.

3. 3rd and 4th pics looking good. What sort of light(type/wattage/distance) you're using? Seems so stretched :(

4. These were mine at three weeks. No nutes at all.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  5. You need:
    A better understanding of the plant
    A pH meter
    A proper feeding schedule
    Bigger pots
    Better lights
    Also to not let them dry out that much.

• Like Like x 1
  6. At that time I used a single CFL 23w 65k and one day had the light a bit too high and stretch while I was at work. Hoping they would get a bit taller now.

7. Whoa wtf. Nice! I know those lights are better but I'll stick with CFLs for the convenience of space. One day I'll get the hang of it and upgrade.

8. Totally agree, the plant isn't dead(yet) if it's your only plant and your just doing it for a bit of fun or to gain some experience then fair enough but imho I'd just throw that one out, your not going to get much of it even if it's giving its best., definitely not a keeper.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum