3rd times a charm? Dinafem Blue Hash 400 watt HPS

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by SICK51, Oct 25, 2009.

1. #1 SICK51, Oct 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2009
    1st grow seemed to go very well 184 watts of CFL over bagseed no real problems, decent size. Switched to 12/12 got 2 dudes.......fail

2nd grow Dinafem Roadrunner, easy Ryder and Dinafem blue hash under 184 watts of cfl. Things started off well then I got a little over excited with the FF grow big when they were already in FFOF. All 3 almost died, they pulled threw with the 2 autos finally finishing at a disappointing size. The smoke was awesome but there were hundreds of immature seeds in the easy ryder overall with supplies and electricity I basically bought weed on a payment plan at 3 times the going rate......fail

This is try number 3. This is the Blue Hash I vegged while growing out the 2 auto's. Unfortunately after 70 days it still wasn't too big. Not sure if it was the near death experience or the cfl's either way I had enough of paying the electricity on 184 watts of cfl. Enough was enough so I ordered a 400 watt lumatek ballast and switched that bitch to 12/12.

I'll try to keep this journal updated better than my last.

So without further ado here is the Dinafem Blue hash at 23 days of 12/12. She is a trooper I never thought she would make it. Also as of recently the lower fans started dieing off. I figured no big deal I see it happen all the time. Then it started moving up the plant. To my surprise the ones yellowing on the top are going purple after slight yellowing. Not sure if its a good thing or bad.

But enough of the bullshit here are some pics. As usual criticism is welcome and encouraged.

Attached Files:

2. #2 SICK51, Oct 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2009
    Day 27 of 12/12

Attached Files:

3. Day 34.

Cant find my fucking camera cable s no pics tonight. According to Attitude these flower for 55 days. Kind of hoping they are wrong on that, because I can't say I'm seeing much progress on them fattening up. For the first time today I noticed their odor. Gonna have to get it under control quick.

4. Jumping backwards a few days...Here is a pic from day 31

[​IMG]

5. ok day 34 or 35 I'm tired and cant remember.

Attached Files:

6. Day 39 of 12/12

Please if anyone else out there has grown Dinafem Blue hash let me know how long yours took. Like I said day 39 of 12/12, All I've found online says flower for around 55 days. I'm a rookie but this thing looks nowhere close to being done. All pistils are pure white still and not much trichrome production, but I am losing fan leaves quickly from the bottom up.

Attached Files:

7. Installment 7.....Chicks with dicks

:(:(:(

Attached Files:

• dick.jpg
      dick.jpg
      File size:
      105.3 KB
      Views:
  8. What ever came of this, I'm vegging a Blue Hash right now. Was just looking for a Blue Hash grow to check out.

9. I got just over an ounce dry. They dried way to fast so I cant really comment on smell or taste. Like all my plants they took a beating. If I dont almost kill every plant with too much N something just isnt going right, lol.

Either way they got me fucked up.

:smoke: