3rd run blue dragon (started 7/15) and lowryder #2 (started 6/18)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by CaliforniaMeds, Jun 21, 2009.

1. so just to let everyone know what type of set up i have before i post picks tommorow...

2x4 tent
    400w lumatech
    3 vortec's 4 inch
    the hood is air cooled from outside and then vented back outside house
    the tent's air intake and outtake both have 4 inch vortec's and are ran outside
    temps have been between 70-83

2. so here are some picks of my lowryder#2 there looking good . i have four indoors and 4 outdoors the outdoor is being ran for seed 1 male and 3 female.

Attached Files:

3. i just started up some blue dragon... it will be my 3rd run with it... i have let them grow with some super cropping through the grow but this time i think i am going to go and keep them real short and bushy to get the sea of green affect. what do you all think? ;) .... i have a bunch of my moms to the left in my tent right now under a 4 bulb t5 hood

Attached Files:

4. Wow - blue dragon! Sounds interesting! I just started 2 red dragon clones. Is there any relation between red and blue dragon?

Your set-up sounds sweet! Pulling up a chair on this one!

5. awesome... yea the blue dragon is a cross of blueberry x grape ape i havent heard of red dragon before do you know what it is??

6. haha.... well i see no one has stopped by buy i will up date any way.
    so i took pics of the whole room and all of my moms after transplanting into larger pots, they are all showing sugifficant growth (about 2 inches or so in the last day) so i keep super cropping trying to even all of the tops out...

here is the grow room with my moms on the left and my blue dragon and lowryder on the right.

Attached Files:

• 099.jpg
      099.jpg
      File size:
      155.1 KB
      Views:
    • 097.jpg
      097.jpg
      File size:
      77.9 KB
      Views:
    • 098.jpg
      098.jpg
      File size:
      87.7 KB
      Views:
  7. and for the plants.... let me know if any of you have questions or comments. thanks!:smoke:

Attached Files:

• 094.jpg
      094.jpg
      File size:
      233 KB
      Views:
    • 096.jpg
      096.jpg
      File size:
      223.1 KB
      Views:
    • 088.jpg