3rd indoor grow 1st with led

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Haystackstang, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Good evening ladies and gents will be starting my 3rd indoor with new light setup which is solarstorm 440w will be growing some buddha assorted auto I try to stay organic heres some pics these are about 4days since popped out of soil just waiting on my light to come in fromCalifornia lightworks I started by germinating 10 seeds these are the only 3 to survive I will try to get 3more in asap
    IMG950895.jpg IMG_0894.jpg IMG_0893.jpg IMG950895.jpg IMG_0894.jpg IMG_0893.jpg

2. Just received my light will setup this weekend

3. About 2weeks out ground started feeding them with botanicare first feeding this week they seem to like it still trying to get tent situated

Attached Files:

• F.jpg
      F.jpg
      File size:
      311.1 KB
      Views:
  4. Quick ? Anyone how long do you let your plants establish roots in cups this first time using them as for some odd reason they didn't like being planted in there final pots from tje start like usually do any help is appreciated

5. .

Attached Files:

6. IMG951057.jpg IMG951056.jpg
    Roots starting to show at holes in bottom of cups will move them from there cups to there final pots later today and under the new light they will go

7. First day under the led and in there final pots 3gal

Attached Files:

8. Been few hrs under the solarstorm and they have perked up and standing straight up so seems they like it much more than the sunlight

Attached Files:

9. Update led panel wigging out flickering called manufacture they will be shipping a new one until then they're under 12 t5ho

Attached Files:

10. Subbed up for another East Bay LED grower. If you havnt got something for CalMag already make sure you do that. Autos under LED need it. I use some bottled stuff every 2-3 waterings.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thanks man I didnt know that but yea I am using cal mag this go round

12. So no much to update 3 of 4 getting second set of leaves still waiting on light to come in to replace defective unit

Attached Files:

13. Just got replacement light hope to set up tonight here's pic of my girls this morning

Attached Files:

14. Update

Attached Files:

15. Seems that my canopys are more uniform as far as height im not sure if its it's cause led or maybe really good genetics

16. Took peek at them this morning looking good slowly but surely

Attached Files:

17. HELP I just checked on my girls before the light turn off and I noticed 2 of them drooping curling any suggestions? IMG_1528.jpg

Attached Files:

18. They look thirsty.

19. Yea thats what I thought as well I gave them plain water and they seem to have gotten worse I have feeling I might lose these 2 I also rasied my light couple in see if changed anything