3rd harvest complete

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by whammy, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Hello! Tinypic closed down and kind of threw a wrench in the gears of my grow journal, so I figured i would restart a journal for my next run and share some current highlights in the harvest section for now!

I grew my 4 plants legally in a 5x5 mars hydro tent, under a mars sp 250 , a mars cob light, and 90 watts of CFL. I have another mars 250 shipping as I type this, as I need more light! If my quick math is correct it was 18watts a foot for this run.
    Its an organic grow in Pro mix high porosity, worm castings, some gaia green all purpose/power bloom , some kind of rock dust, and kelp meal.. with a bit of additional perlite added. 5gallon grow bags.

They were clones of my previous grow, feminized seeds , critical mass x3 by canuk seeds, and a white widow of theirs as well. I have a barneys farm pink kush mother and some clones on standby for the future:)
    Yielded 405 grams total, Had bigger yielding plants in the past but had a battle with fungus gnats and these plants weren't happy at all , amazed at how well they flowered.

Anyway heres some pictures. whitewidows front right, started later , smaller plant smaller yield but I still love her, smells the best ! harvested on the 20th I think, its all sitting at 57-62% humidity in jars, dry enough to weigh I figured.

August 31st
    [​IMG]
    Sept 10
    [​IMG]
    Sept 28
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Highest yielder, front left critical mass, 118 grams
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. bonus harvest pics ;)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Congrats great strain

4. thanks!! It really veg's out bushy i love it

5. Very nice. I can smell them from here! :biggrin:

6. Nice haul, looks taste. Instagram is a GREAT place to journal. Thousands upon millions of users. Use the correct #s and you will get tons of sources