3rd grow: BberryxHbreath x2, purple wreck, ssh, blackberry, bubba kush, critical mass

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by spliffstar1904, Jan 25, 2010.

1. #1 spliffstar1904, Jan 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2010
    Well I have started my new grow today at 6pm. My setup is as follows: 4x2x5 grow tent, 4" inline fan, 2 gal pots w/ ffof, 4 bulb 4ft t5 lighting and to start I got 2 clones from from nuggetry sd which are purple wreck on the left and blueberry x hawgsbreath on the right with more to come. I'll keep yall posted.

P's

Ps I'm doin all this typing and updating from my droid phone lol!

Attached Files:

2. I just picked up a purple wreck clone from nuggetry as well, keep us updated...

3. UPDATE!!!: so the first two clones are doing good they are at day 5. watered them yesterday. i then transplanted 4 more clones. so as of right now i have 2 blueberry hawgsbreath, 1 purple wreck, 1 super silver haze, 1 bubba kush, and one blackberry kush for a total of 6 clones. more updates to come.

the pics are as follow: bb x hawgs #1, purple wreck, ssh, blackberry kush, bb x hawgs #2, then bubba kush.

p's

Attached Files:

4. quick update before i have to go to work. couple clones are prospering but a couple dont seem to be doing so well. the temp stays steady at 75-80F at like 47% hum. but ill let them be for a few more days and see how they are doin. anyways heres pics. the first two were are day 7 and the rest are day 4 from clone transplant.

p's

the order is

bb x hawgs1
    purple wreck
    ssh
    blackberry kush
    bb x hawgs2
    bubba kush

Attached Files:

5. Hey guys just added another clone to the garden. CRITICAL MASS. I also started lst'ing my bb x hawgs1 and the purple wreck. They were also watered today so ill be posting pics tomorrow

P's

6. sup you guys like i said i would earlier here are the pics and they go as follow:

1. blueberry x hawgsbreath1 day 10
    2. purple wreck day 10
    3. super silver haze day 06
    4. blackberry kush day 06
    5. blueberry x hawgsbreath2 day 06
    6. bubba kush day 06
    7. critical mass - day 02

so they are in 2gal pots and bags and im wondering how long a good veg would be without getting root bound before the end of flowering? any help would be appreciated.

Attached Files:

7. i guess no body comments on here anymore but heres another update anyways. these pics are from yesterday and they look like they are doing well. i will be throwing in a 400w hps light in there pretty soon to start the flowering process. im just trying to give the critical mass a little more time to recover before i switch. when the lights come back on later on today i will be watering them except the critical mass with some veg nutes so there will be more pics come sunday or monday. anyways its raining and its time to burn.

p's

1. bb x hawgs1 - day 13
    2. purple wreck - day 13
    3. super silver haze - day 09
    4. blackberry kush - day 09
    5. bb x hawgs2 - day 09
    6. bubba kush - day 09
    7. critical mass - day 05

Attached Files:

8. anymore updates?

My purple wreck is 25 days into flowering and looking good as far as sites/size.

I just got a BB/Hawgs clone as well and would like to see your results and stuff....

9. Wow, no one ever commented, things were looking good, he was doing a great job at updating too! hope he starts again, i would love to see how the bubba is doing!:rolleyes:

10. sorry guys from dealin wit work and lack of a working cam i havent been updating as frequently as i used to and it just didnt seem like anyone was watching. right now im about to leave for work. but heres some pics. they are just the tops of the main cola from each plant. im also down to 5 plants cuz my blackberry kush wash just not getting enough light so i gave it to a friend of mine. but anyways they have been flowering for 31 days as of yesterday looking real good. been using all of the fox farm nutrients and they are loving it.

p's

pics are

garden overview
    bb x hawgs1
    purple wreck
    bb x hawgs2
    ssh
    bubba kush

Attached Files:

11. awesome. glad to see your grow is going well, it seems like people don't watch these threads because of the lack of comments but I'm sure A LOT of people view it. Plus, people are always looking for references on growing certain strains and this is one of the few ones I've seen for the cross-strains you have.(BBxH purplexwreck)

12. Thanks bro ill keep updating!

13. keep posting man im definitely watching this one. :smoke:

14. almost ready for harvest?

15. how are those lovely ladies doing man

16. Sup GC. I know I've been lagging on updates but since things have kind of hectic for me and lack of technology has kept me from usual updates. Anyways wow is all I have to say about these plants. My lst'd super silver is just packing on the buds. My bbxhawgs1 is super lst'd as well and its buds are really packing on wait. I had to tie up some branches cuz of how heavy the buds were gettin. The bubba is still shorter than the rest but it definitely smells like its gonna be dank. Lastly the purple wreck is so frosty it almost looks fake. as of today the have been flowering for 49 days so the end is near. Gonna upload pics when I get home from work.

P's

17. any updates? I've done purple wreck and im doing blue hawgs currently...any info on it?