3D Movies when your baked

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Powerballin19, Mar 20, 2009.

1. So idk if anyone else has gone but they are fuckin awesome.. my friends and i got blazed on several occasions and went to see a 3d movie the first was journey to the center of the earth w/ brendan frasor and when tha t-rex is coming at you its :hello:

but i recommend it to all u stoners who like to do stuff high!!!

2. OMG! I totally just watched Journey to the Centre of the Earth 3-D while baked! It was fucking awesome! But I got a huge headache -- The glasses pretty much only work if you're focusing on the foreground or the action of the scene, so the rest can blur properly and all that to make it look 3-d but I my eyes were automatically trying to focus on the blurred backgrounds and shit, so my eyes were just straining super hard... ouch.

3. did you use the clear gl;asses they give u at the theatre its much better there i didnt have a problem with headaches but either way there fun

4. No I used a pair that was like, magenta and green. I got them from the vid.store when I rented it.... they have clear ones now??

But it wasn't the colour that was hurting my eyes, they were just trying to focus the "3-d" parts of the images that aren't supposed to be focused on lol

5. yea if u go see one at the theatre the big screen makes it way better and the glasses are clear not that red blue shit teh are made of plastic and fit like regular glasses... i bet u wouldnt have hurt eyes if you catch it there..... there is a new 3d pixar movie coming about monsters and aliens imma get blazed and watch it lol