Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

38, and want to - but have A LOT of questions.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by godofradio, May 3, 2009.

1. 1) Try finding the stonerest lookin dude around,strike up some covo with him and just bring up the subject

2) fuck a 1ie just buy a bubbler it will be worth the investment, headshops they might announce them on the radio

3)no idea google it

4)my guess is no you will probably be content with weed cuz it affects your sences and shit more and not physically addictive

5) probably like a dub=20$ sack once you get a hookup

stay high:smoking:

2. How are you doing on the Ambien?

( personal rant about my GP: Doc just put me on a lower dose of Xanax for my anxeity, because I'm unpredictable - yes, that must mean I need less medication, I need to stop thinking about getting help and I can forget about ever getting better. :()