37 Days sober SOMEONE FU#@ING SHOOT ME!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr.FunkDaDilly, Dec 14, 2005.

1. I relized Today that my life is boring withought pot i have a F.B.I. Backround check and drug test comming up and i have to be totaly clean and i dont wanna risk loosing this new job i got but shit there is just so many ignorant fuckin people i can deal with in a day before i just wanna jump off a bridge any advice for a 7 year toker to help ease my pain?

2. If you want the job do it, but when/if you get it will there be drug tests? I mean fuck, its the FBI.

3. Drink your self retarded, not nearly as good as good ole' maryjane but you gotta choose your poison. i don't think that makes any sence but who care? get my drift?

4. Go get a box of nitrous. It'll get you as high as anything else and is undetectable in any drug test. Only problem is it doesn't last long...

5. if your just trying not to be sober theyre are a lot of things you can do that isnt detectable in drug tests..

6. ive been sober for like a week and a half but it has felt like so much longer

7. When I go sober it seems shorter than it really is... cause im use to sittin here hazed out lik ealways

8. im on my 11th week sober now, cant wait to fire up a bowl, should happen sometime this week or next, depending on if i can get a hookup