360 cab design

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by HighGrowMan, May 26, 2010.

1. I've attached a cabinate design that i've been thinking about.

The hinge system hasn't been incorporated, and the pipe's and so on aren't in.. but I've been trying to think of a way to build a cabinet that you can use a vertical screen (for training the branches), with a cool tube in the middle, and still have plants on all sides of the light, to maximize light intensity.

The screen would probably be in a semi circle on either side of the cabinet.

thoughts?

Attached Files:

• cab.jpg
      cab.jpg
      File size:
      81 KB
      Views:
  2. Thats an interesting approach man. Using vertical space and saving horizontal space by doing a sideways hybrid scrog, it sounds like it will work.

3. Try checking out the vertical growing section of ICMag. I've seen a number of larger vertical scrogs done there.

4. #4 HighGrowMan, May 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2010
    updated the sketchup to include some lights, and textures. I'm thinking of trying my hand at glass cutting and getting a 26", x 6" vase here:

26" H x 6" Diameter Glass Cylinder Vase

I'll be doing a dual spectrum grow (400W HPS, 200W cfl), because even though you get more leaves in 12/12, with blue light, I've had good experiance with the bud production in the past. although it's not always as tight, I like the way it smokes (properly cured and dried, it's not what your used to, but smokes nice)

(oh and i did the diagram with a wood texture, even though it'll be painted white)

Attached Files:

5. #5 HighGrowMan, May 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2010

There's been success in the past.

Actually I think I saw one guy on this forum that did a dual spectrum vertical scrog, who really inspired me to go this way.

6. #6 HighGrowMan, Jun 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2010
    modified the setup pics.

I think i'm going to try and find some nice 80's wood panelling and put it around the walls, so that I can make a mock up wall at the back.

I've taken pics of the stealth cabinet that I've built as well, it uses just a simple wooden block that holds the front board up and locks it in place. Works well but is to small for anything other than low rider.

I think what I'm going to do with it is have it be my door to the space behind the fake wall. Where I'll have the reservoir, ferts and my mom.

Attached Files: