Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

357 Magnum LED Medical Grow

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ledgroshow, May 11, 2011.

1. Just putting together a 24 plant medical grow under 12 357 magnum leds. I'm building my own aero/hydro system that has 12 15 gallon res with 2 plants per res. I will be growing purple kush.

As of right now I almost have the system up and running and I have 24 beautiful purple kush clones in rockwoll cubes ready to go.

I hope to have the system completed and up and running by Wednesday. Will let the girls settle in and root for a few days and kick everything over by this coming Monday.

Attached Files:

2. Be warned, someones going to tell you to put this in the gardening section.

3. Oh sorry, I didn't know. How do I move it there?

4. please move this to the gardening section .:wave: