Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

35$ for an eighth a rip off?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Canadian Bud, Oct 15, 2010.

1. I am from Canada and was wondering if an eighth of bud is worth 35$. This is one of my first buys and the guy said that the bud is really good. He even said to prove it he'll smoke a j with me to show that it's that good. I wanted to pay 25-30$ for an 1/8 of good bud but I am wondering if you guys think I'm getting fucked over.

2. I think its pretty average if its REALLY good bud. If its like mids or something thats a lil expensive but i live in Florida and i pay 30 for 1/4 of mids and 60 for a quarter of dank. so if its dank then thats a legit price.

3. do it, its not a rip off, but in my experience most regular dank would go for 30 an eighth but i bet your boy is charging the extra 5 so he can make some money himself and not just break even on the eighth

4. I don't know what it's like in canada, but in orange county, ca, it's a REALLY good price.

5. yup, thats the regular price for an 1/8th of dank.

6. in canada i pay 130 an ounce, sometimes cheaper, and i get REALLY REALLY GOOD shit. Dense as fuck, its bright orange/red, crystals, dry, the whole nine yards.

I used to pay 25-30 for this same shit before I found my new dealer,

35 for AMAZING ASS KUSH WEED....as long as its really good and gets u fucked

7. Take it! Keep in mind us southern people have to pay 65 an 1/8th D;

8. Damn it's 50 for an eighth where I live, I wish our prices were that low. D:

9. yeah its 50 an 1/8 here too. I would love having $30 1/8's

10. Thats a super nice price. I pay roughly $55-$75 for dank for example I got some Bubblegum x OG Kush 1 gram and 2.5 grams of unnamed dank for $75 yesterday.

Let the good times roll if you can get it for $30 which would get me a gram of dank. :(

11. I don't know if Canada has much different prices, but around here that would be a little more than normal price for mids (i have a feeling it's mids). If it's dank then obviously a good deal.

12. Indiana it's 55-60 for an eight of dank.

Consider yourself lucky.

13. An eighth is 3.5 grams so that sounds reasonable at a flat rate of $10 per gram

14. #14 Pointblank, Oct 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2010
    It's 50 - 60 an eight of dank by DC if you know the right people. Alot of guys end up spending 70 though... I wish I lived in Cali/Canada or it just be legalized already. $35 an eight sounds amazing.

15. What....? Smoking a J of the stuff he is about to buy does prove if its good or not.

Thats the highest id pay for an eighth man, usually $25-$35. It better be some dank stuff for $35, this is if you live in BC.

16. Meh at that price it's dime for dime just gettin what you pay for

17. In Western Australia I pay $50 for an eighth of high mids -.-

18. What part of orange county are you from? haha imm from orange county H.B. and i havee red hairr too. hahaa

19. It's usually $50 an eighth for dank here. Would love for it to be $15 cheaper.

20. It seems like an OK price. I can't even believe how much non Canadian's have to spend to get good stuff.