35 days to go!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by kona_koka, Jul 3, 2008.

1. here are a few pics of my girls @ day 25 of 12/12. they are starting to fatten up nicely and are starting to get nice and sugar coated.:hello: i might have to break down and give one of em a little sample in a week or so:smoking:

Attached Files:

2. those are nice man!! ..you've done a real good job!!! :D :hello:

3. Nice plant man!!
    My girl is about as old as yours cant wait till shes done!!
    [​IMG]

4. Thanks man appreciate it:)

5. nice looking plant there.:wave: what flavor is she?

6. thanks! not as nice as yours though
    I wish I knew she's from bagseed of weed that I didn't smoke lol

7. took a few more pics today. These girls are starting to fatten up nicely. real nice fruity skunky smell to the one in the back and the front one has a skunky slight bubble gum smell to her. man these things are getting big and still at least 31 days to go lol. i cant wait! i'll get some nice close up bud shots once my batteries are done recharging

Attached Files:

8. i went picture crazy:smoke: lol

Attached Files:

9. they look great are you using nutes?!

10. here are a few more lol:smoke:

Attached Files:

11. I use Technoflora BC 3 part mix along with Magic Cal, Sugar Daddy, and Awesome Blossoms oh and a little ThriveAlive B-1 Red is in there too. i do a Feed/Water/Water/Feed on them. i could probably just feed every time but i dont have a ppm or ec meter just one for ph so i just kinda experiment and this seems to work out for me so...

12. i also feed like that because if you don't you start to get a salt build up that gives you problems!

13. BTW thanks for the comment +1

14. Those are looking great Kona! Good job bud. few questions... How big is that grow tent, what kind of light/fan are you using, how many plants are in there, what do you think your dried weight will be?

15. nice my friend';

16. Thanks sandman:smoking:

Thanks to you also Chronitron. I am using a 6'L x 4'W x 9'H grow tent with a 1000w HPS P.L. Systems ballast w/a Hortalux bulb in a Hydrofarm air cooled hood with a P.L. 1000w Reflector. The fan is a Hydrofarm 400 cfm that draws air in from the central air duct and exhausts out of the tent into the rooms closet(my veg room) where i have a 1200 cfm fan exhausting into the attic. Right now i have 3 plants in there (tree style) 2 are healthy and coming along nicely as you can see in the pics The third was the strongest one and got too close to the light plus i neglected to check the water level and she went dry. She almost died but is coming back slowly but surly. I should also mention that this is my first grow with the 1000w set up before this grow i was using a 400w HPS . I would like to see a pound a plant but im pretty sure that wont happen lol, so im thinking at least 3-4 oz a plant. But im really not sure what would your guess be?

17. Best of luck man.