Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

35 a quad?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Captain Stoney, Dec 9, 2012.

1. i usually smoke headies ....medical grade ...but my dealer says he has some regs for 35 a quad ....should i pick it up just to flip?..or should i justs stay away from regs?

:smoke: stay lifted :smoke:

2. got all excited about to see a thread for 35 a quad for headies....then I read it was regs :s

3. Dude i wouldnt pay 30 for a quarter of shit... some good no name homegrown yeah but not for "regs" whatever the fuck that could be hahah.

4. No. Buy the good shit. The high from chronic always seems to be much better. And it takes less. And tastes better. And is really fun to look at.

5. cant discuss dealing...
    so you should pick it up to smoke on it.

youre not gonna make any money off it...
    prob break even & smoke a nasty tasting blunt.

6. ask for a sample, just cause it's regs doesn't mean it won't get you blazed.

7. ehh, if its pressed brick dont pay anymore then 15, even though a you can get 10 gs for that here in texas thats about fair. if its actual buds, like nugs, then ask to try a joint out for 3 bucks. if it gets you high then 35 for a quad is perfectly reasonable.

8. aight so i picked it up and its not regs...its some dank Headies ...he thought it was regs cuz its brickweed... such a shame that it was bricked and definitly rare ...but whatev i got a sick ass deal....