Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

35 a gram

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Capnfalconpunch, Jan 28, 2013.

1. My guy said he has some headies, but he wants 35 a gram for it. Idk about you but that sounds rediculous. Would you ever spend that?

2. No, tell him to go fuck himself. 35 a gram? It'd have to be the weed grown by a god or some shit for me to pay that.

3. Never ever. I'd buy an ounce and make two G's of wax rather than getting 4-5g of flowers for the same price.

4. Dank is never over $20/gram in any part of the US. He's trying to screw you.

5. I only pay $50 a gram for wax that's like 85%+ thc. Bud should never go over $20 a gram and that's for the dankest dank that ever did stank.

6. No. Don't buy it. Tell him you're good. 20/g for fire, That's the price in NC, all over the state, and all parts of the country I've been to. My college roommate was from VA, and it's 20/g there(Richmond area).

Go find another dealer, he's trying to fuck you. And your dealer should never try to fuck you, his customer. Don't let that slide.

7. I wouldn't pay 35 a gram on the dark side of the moon

8. That gets me an eighth of dank bud... no way would I pay 35 for a gram of bud..

9. Lol id pay that for a gram or more of wax.

10. Tell him fuck you

11. I'd tell him to go fuck himself, then go buy from someone else who's not trying to rip you off.

12. #14 TokeEarth, Jan 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2013
    /newfag

homophobic slurs have no place in the city
    _YODA

13. No, punch him in the dick for even offering it.

14. lmfaoooooo he really said 35 he lost his mind

15. If Bob Marley rose from the (Grateful) Dead and brought Jerry Garcia and Elvis with him, I still wouldn't pay $35/gram.

If it were legal in Vegas it wouldn't cost that much.

That's just fucking insane right there. It's a plant, not a precious metal. :rolleyes:

16. I once paid $35/gram for some bud. Got two grams.

It was the best bud I'd ever seen, smelled, and smoked in my life.

By far.

Didn't know the dealer either-- it was thru a friend of a friend.

it was all one round piece-- almost a perfect ball. no stem or seed at all..and it broke up like pullin apart a bigass cottonball.

17. I wouldn't admit that..

18. tell him: if your sister was free, why is a gram 35?