Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

`

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jhchawk, Feb 7, 2009.

1. #1 jhchawk, Feb 7, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2020
    `

2. hey, im moving to a small town outside pittsburg, how are the pickups around there? also what do you think i could get a cozy single bedroom apartment for????

@ bud

wow, you usually don't see the tri-cromes that dense....

3. where in LM are you? theres good buds to be found at fair prices...its all who you know;)

4. it looks really dry....is it?

5. orange peels + ziploc + fridge = problem solved :)

6. im in lm too and the buds i grab are bomb as fuck...:wave:

7. wtf is lm???

8. cental PA gets some good bud, but i agree, it is expensive compared to other areas

9. OG Kush shouldn't have much of ANY stems. Looks like maybe high mids. Is it sticky as shit, how does it break off. Does it peel?

10. #10 jhchawk, Feb 7, 2009
    `

11. pa has bad weed at high prices???!??!
    nah dude, your dealers have bad weed at high prices.

12. not OG kush, sorry.

13. thats what i think

14. #14 Lebowski, Feb 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2009

You cant tell from a picture. You can't. Especially with several different og phenos available that look different.

Although, if it is og kush, its not at its full potential, albeit looking very decent already.

15. #15 jhchawk, Feb 9, 2009
    `

16. PA has a fine selection of headies you just have to know what rocks to look under.

You might have some OG Kush right there, I picked some up a few weeks ago that was "I"m fairly certain" Legit OG Kush" my sources are nearly always dead on with strains, so it is around.

Prices are going up every where in the world, I pay 45-60 for a cut of headies in Pittsburgh Area.

17. damn im happy i dont live in PA living in tx can be pretty awsome cause u can get any buds so it helps a bit when the area is a little dry at the moment u can get an O of headies for 60 if you go to the right ppl if danks hard to get

18. An O of headies for 60? Headies as in TOP shit? 60 an O is mid prices in your area if your in Dal.