330 mpg car under $20,000

Discussion in 'General' started by weedzilla420, Mar 18, 2006.

1. Attached Files:

• jjj.jpg
      jjj.jpg
      File size:
      24.9 KB
      Views:
  2. looks like a bullet :ey:

3. top speed of... 10 mph?

4. 95 I think.

It doesn't look safe. Get hit by an SUV and the jaws of life couldn't save your ass.

5. i think it's great. i was just talking with some people about how i see one person driving a Nissan Armada, or a Hummer(don't get me started on these things!) on the highway and i think of how much gas is wasted when it's just one person. those cars are good for taking your family up somewhere, or hauling a bunch of whatever needs hauling, but if your driving to work and back by yourself, take something that only you fit in and gets an insane amount of gas mileage. and for 20,000 i bet it will have a hell of a lot of features.

sorry for the rant, but gas is way to expensive. it's back at 2.65!

6. lol ownage get some spinners on that baby

7. Heh, no offence but you silly Americans don't have it so bad. Costs me the equivalent of nearly $4 a gallon to fill my car, and it's been higher than this in the past year, by like 25 cents a liter, which means it was at around $4.80 for awhile a few months back.

8. Exactly what I was thinkin

9. safe is a relative term ..... if everyone paid attention to what the fuck they were doing ... like DRIVING ... instead of talking on their fucking cell fones, and eating, and putting on makeup, and reading the newspaper, and picking their noses ......

don't get me started .....

10. yeah I agree

11. just wait until the first rapper buys one

12. I'm sure you've done at least one of the above.

13. yeah i agree

--------

haha, 0-60 in 11 seconds.... meh, i'll take that over having to pay out the nose for gas

14. sure .... you're right .... a rarity for me.

just seems a good half of the drivers out there are somewhere else :rolleyes:

15. try dealing with LA drivers. :devious:

16. it looks like a crazy concept car. i hope they actually release it.

wheres my flying car damnit!!