Discussion in 'General' started by SaffronSands, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Marlboro Southern Cuts are the best to me. They taste so good.

2. No cigs is the best to me. My lungs thank me

3. #4 Jane_Bellamont, Jan 10, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2016
    Sometimes I wonder.. why don't more people grow their own tobacco? You can buy seeds off the net for like $5 a pack.

[​IMG]

I've heard of people spending $200 on cigarettes a week. That's practically enough for me to live on and pay my bills for a whole week.

4. I believe in most places you have to have a special license and whatnot to grow tobacco. I know you have to have a special license for peanuts in some states.

check it out https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1388866-Z's-mystery-seed-mayhem

5. Sigh. I guess America is becoming just as bad as New Zealand, in some ways. Dunno how the hell you managed to actually legalize Marijuana. Maybe the whole thing is just an illusion... a facade.

6. man those smokes are the worst....i remember when they came out..funky ass cigarette. does not taste right lol.

7. The big cancer stick companies like Phillip Morris will never let the government allow people to grow tobacco at home. If they can keep selling such a dangerous substance for human consumption, they can pretty much do what they want.

8. tobacco is such a disgusting vehicle for the hazardous nicotine it delivers

9. I smoked a pack of marlboro red box a day everyday for 30 years. Then , My mother died of empysema. She quit smoking 20 years before she got it. Anyway, at her funeral, I saw a friend of the family who had stage 3 empysema turn off the oxygen tank, step away from it, and CHAIN SMOKE 2 CAMEL NON FILTERS. Then she went back on the oxygen. That scared the living shit outta me and I quit the following week. That was May 1, 2004 and I have not ever looked back. Fuck ciggeraettes