32 days old from seed, should I flip to 12/12?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mayhemmaster668, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Need to get some new ones planted to replace it when its gone.

2. Got 3 sprouts going from some MUCH better quality stuff. ;)

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

oh yea upgrade !

What you getting going?

I have dark devil and DJ Shorts FLO coming soon.

4. Its more bag seed, but from some 90 dollar a half o fuzzy ass high mids

5. I want to order some northern lights autos, but I'm sketched..

6. That dark devil looked AMAZING, though. Love the purples and reds in it.. bag appeal for DAYS.

7. Last time I purchased the NL auto, they didn't germinate :(

8. See what I mean? I'm kinda just thinking about just always using high quality bag seed. The 3 sprouts I got were out of 8 seeds from the half o

9. Hell, if I gotta buy, might as well use it all, right?

10. I've only grown a few clones, but I usually sprout and grow bag seed. "Bad genetics" in bag seed is usually translated to horrible grower.  I've found the best looking plants in the bag seed that I grow. Great smoke too!

SAM_0783.jpg

11. Nothing wrong with bag seeds, Boys & Gurlz :) Only problem I ever had with that approach was getting a sativa dominant strain that was taking like 16-18 weeks to finish bloom. If you like sativas (I do... can anyone say SAGE ???? C-99???) sometimes it's worth the wait. But especially for new indoor growers, you just ain't got the patience to wait for that. So you end up chopping early & smoke quality / yield suffers. Oh well....

Sooner or later you'll make the investment in some known genetics with (fairly) predictable finishing times & over-the-top smokability. Clone it, hold a mother, learn the strain, rock it until something better comes along. In the meantime, enjoy & learn ;) When you consider what you get, $60 - $120 for (10) seeds is a helluva deal after you've run clones for a year.

If ya want to try a NL auto strain, I can personally recommend World of Seeds' NL - Big Bud - auto. I've gotten two of those as freebies from Attitude; held the last one in the refrigerator for over a year & it still popped. Very good smoke, decent yield, & pretty quick - like 60 days from seed to smoke.
    Reminds me, time for a couple of tokes of Medicine Man, CYA later.

12. Just got back in town, and watered before the lights went out, and I GOT BUDS!!! Will take a pic tomorrow when she wakes up.. looking great, too.

13. :)

Attached Files:

14. SWEET!!!! And as we say when the hot chick walks by, "BOING !!!!!"

15. Mos def! She's getting prettier and stickier by the day..

Attached Files:

16. Update. Smelling more like skunks ass than smelly gym socks now. Flipped to 12/12 toward the end of Feb, I'm thinking I have around a month left, give or take. Going to radio shack to get a scope soon.

Attached Files: