Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

32 days clean and still testing positive?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Jaclyn, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Im a long term heavy marijuana user. I haven’t smoked in 32 days and am still testing positive on multiple at home drug tests. I had smoked probably a half gram of wax during my last week of smoking as well as flower. During my time clean I have drank a lot water, light exercise 3 days a week, took a 7 day detox program a few weeks ago, and a cup of coffee every morning. I haven’t been eating as much as I used to when I smoked, but I do tend to eat kind of fatty foods. I’m also pretty skinny with a fast metabolism. I’ll be taking a drug test in a lab sometime this month. Should I be getting worried? Do you think the wax just caused me to have insanely high levels, and that’s why I’m taking longer to get clean? Are the fatty foods I eat causing the thc to stay in my system longer, despite my fast metabolism? Sorry for the long post, just want to provide as much info as possible. So what do you think I’m doing wrong? What should I do to get this THC out of my system ASAP?

2. We've had several medium and heavy users reporting fails at 90 days so the new recommendation is 120 days. Only time will really do it. Passing also depends on the type of test. The Nano gram cut off point.

BNW