Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

30g slab of Pineapple shatter

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by gumby420, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Title speaks for its self, Trim run of some Pineapple, genetics are Hawaiin Haze x northern lights. vac purged for about 12 hours

Attached Files:

2. *Homer Simpson drooling*

3. #3 Slick_Rick, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2014
    3 words, sharing is caring.....
    That's about all I have to say as I shed a tear. I have only made bho twice and I've made a few qwiso runs lately but damn 30 gs of shatter damn son.... ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1395907751.565217.jpg

Sent from my sup bruh

4. damn that is beautiful

5. haha trust me, i do my fare share of sharing with all my damn roommates

6. Sexayyyyy  :eek: 

Dat clarity doe.. :smoke:

7. it looks Good but only 12 hour purge on a 30g slab? Doesn't sound like  nearly long enough time to remove enough residuals to pass a 500 or less PPM test. Def will make you some money though.

i have a 10gal chamber so i can get it paper thin, plus a 7cfm pump, cuts back on purge time by at least 1/2, probably more

9. ive had other runs tested and came back right around the 500 mark, nothing over 600

For sure man, i want to get a bigger chamber/pump as well because your not the first person to tell me about a better micron pump cutting down purge times, sorry to call you out like that, glad your getting your stuff tested and shit!

11. not a problem dude, keep on calling people out till we start seeing quality meds, i work at a smoke shop that supplies master cases of butane and i see a lot of bullshit

12. I feel you on that. Nice slab tho

Sent from my sup bruh

13. I don't even work at a smoke shop and the level of idiot's I see making bho is outstanding. At least the most recent person I met making oil incorrectly, I gave step by step instructions on what you need and how to make good oil. Guy instantly buys everything I told him online and the first batch they ran came out amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. we sell extractor tubes at my shop as well, dude today is buying a tube and a master case, then asks me, "is making bho dangerous? ive heard it can be".....god i wish i could slap some of these people that come in to the store 

15. I try so hard to give advice to local kids and no one listens. I show them beautiful, golden, clear, tasty shatter and they say they make the same stuff just so show me black sludge reclaim looking shit. And truly believe they are making "fire" shatte that you have to freeze to make stable

16. I always tell people try alcohol before butane so they don't kill themselves lol.

That slab looks tasty

17. I'll dab the whole thing in one dab for Scientific purposes if you give it to me.?

First nigga to die from an OD on marijuana.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. GOOD LORD