303 seeds grow journal

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Milehigh Toker, Aug 7, 2011.

1. #21 Milehigh Toker, Oct 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2011

Fuck ya man the trainwreck and Pakistany kush really sped the veg and stretch of that p-phunk up huge! they are coming along really well and CO2 dropping down all over them under a 600... mmm I cant wait to smoke some all oganic RTD

2. Hey everybody I have some pics from Saturday night in the Flwr Room First up is the RTD #1 She was just about to be watered but didnt feel like carrying her around wet thats why shes a lil droopy, But she is one hell of a bush!:D

Attached Files:

3. Alright Now RTD #2 these RTD are on day 14 of Flwr and have deff stretched significantly since day one, pre- flowers are everywhere so Flowering is getting under way!:smoke:

The last three are the #1 and #2 side by side, #2 on the left

Attached Files:

4. Shooting Star still vegging up wanna get her really big since she will be alone under one six hundred HPS hopefully a nice yield!

Attached Files:

5. Here are some more shooting star the pics above of the bottom of the plant were to try to show you their are five shoots coming up and branching out all I did was sooper-crop the two tops she created herself.

Attached Files:

6. Plants look nice and healthy! :)

Are you at all worried about the zinc galvanization on those cages rubbing off on the weed? I was just curious.... I remember handling those in the past and getting a weird residue on my hands.

7. Not to worried to be honest I have used these three I have several times before and they have also spent a cpl summers outside,they are pretty weathered and never had any issues as far as residue on my hands or on the buds.

8. Sick journal so far MH Toker, those ladies are coming along reall nicely!! I definitely cant wait to check em out in flower, i bet they'll be pretty fire especially coming straight outta the 303!!

9. hey guys I got a new camera and I think I need to resize the pics it took or somethin is going on with the forum...either way hopefully ill have pics up from week 3 shortly

10. oh ya man gotta rep the local gear!!

11. Where them pics at bro?!? :D

12. Shit guys sorry bout the delay here is the shooting star on her last day of veg! the close up is the mutant top cola that never grew i cloned it hopefully it will take...oh and now she is in a seven gallon thats proly only got 5-6 gallons in it

Attached Files:

13. RTD #1, day 21 looking amazing and getting quite large!! starting to form trichomes on the leaves

Attached Files:

14. RTD #2, day 21, also forming trichomes on leaves. at the end its the two RTD side by side they are pretty close to the same height but RTD 1 is the slightly taller of them.

Attached Files:

15. Day 7 on the Shooting star! I tied her down this week her 3 remaining tops were tied to 3 separate bamboo sticks. I used them instead to try and spread her out to the full 3x3 ft of available space. Check her out

Attached Files:

16. RTD 1- day 28 and going strong getting real frosty and looks like a good yield on the way. All these pics are in the Flwr room now I dont wanna stress the ladies out moving them in and out all the time...

Attached Files:

17. RTD 2- Day 28 doing really well plumping up nicely!!:D
    Also in pics with both the RTD 1 is closer to our POV and RTD 2 in the back corner...

Attached Files:

18. lookin sick in there cant be too far away from some finished product!! but definitely some solid ladies brudda keep it up!!

19. Hey Everybody,

I was just checking out 303 seeds website and their Ski Train mom tested at almost 22% THC i was pretty impressed with that...also makes me really excited for this harvest!!

20. Day 14 shooting star this last week she stretched a lot i have to tie her down again!

Attached Files: