300w led grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Benjisavage, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Growing headbanger og under a maxsisun 300w led grow light. Temps are 75 to 82 I was using extra cfls but I took em out I dont think i need em so my temps will drop. I'm using bcuzz PK 13-14 and bcuzz bloom 0.0.0.7 along with some grandma's molasses. I have my light about 16 inches away from the top. Pics are current pics from day 6 of flower. I also have a few bag seeds rs#4 ms#1 and og t. The little plant is rs#4 currently 6 days from sprout

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  2. Anybody there?? How is it looking

• Like Like x 1
  3. Looking nice to me soo far bro! Nice and healthy! Little white pistils everywhere good job!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Yep, looks good.

5. Thank you I appreciate it really starting to do the flower stretche now I couldn't see the bottom of the plant now I can without lifting leaves

6. Thanks I added 30 more watts of led bulbs

• Like Like x 1
  7. Coming along nicely at 8 days flowering and rs#4 as well at 8 days from sprout

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. First pic is what I call og t and the second pic is the mutant lol and rs#4 nine days from sprout and 7 days from sprout

Attached Files:

9. Sorry lol

Attached Files:

10. I got like a hundred and something views on my pics on this post and like 2 3 replies I will delete today if nobody replies pointless to upload and talk to myself on the internet

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Hi
    IMO your throwing your money away on the lighting your buying ...
    Your 300Watt light is the cheapest 300W led grow light on the market that I have seen ..

When you get about 150 bucks saved up sure there is several members willing to advise you on whats the best light for the buck .

12. I upgraded from cfls lol it's way better lol thanks tho I'll just delete my post since my led isn't good enough lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. We all start from nothing. I started with. A cheap Chinese UFO grow light..... it's all a learning exp. Keep on growing growmie.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. I know buddy acting like he started with the best shit I'm coming from cfl and household less growing in a cabinet under my bathroom sink lol I have a grow tent led light I will be getting a mars or kind led by Christmas I will keep updating headhunters you don't have to follow at all thanks

• Like Like x 1
  15. I grow using the vipaspectra lights now. The 600 watt and 450 watt and a mars hydro 300 for my 4x4. It does well.

• Like Like x 3
  16. I wanna see what this does first I'm positive its better than cfls

• Like Like x 2
  17. I just have this light and a 12 w plant light led blue and red in the corner in my 2×2 tent I only have one plant flowering and 3 in veg two in the tent and one in my bathroom under the sink my old grow room

• Like Like x 2
  18. Rs#4 day 11 from sprout and the lady day 11 of flower looking really good all feedback welcome of the plant not of my light

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  19. You don't have to delete your post ,,,
    You think I didn't buy a shit load of grow lights that imo was a waist of money just because they use twice the energy ..

Pretty sure more growers get mislead on buying grow lights more then any other grow equipment .
    Everyone has a chance to learn if we post our mistakes ..

I wasn't trying to make you feel bad or embarrass you over your lighting choice.

• Informative Informative x 1