300lb chick wants to kick my ass

Discussion in 'General' started by mrsofficer9, May 2, 2009.

1. there's this bitch who supposedly wants to kick my ass. let me give some background first. we used to be "friends", which was pretty much her coming to my house to eat my food, and stay there however late she wanted when she didn't want to go home.(we live across the street from each other). Well, she weighs about 300, and i weigh about 120. you can bet she used her weight to her advantage. well a few months ago i told her i was done with her bullshit, then she started talking shit. now every time she sees me she threatens to kick my ass but never does. well yesterday was the third time. this time though, she pushed me twice, then i walked away and said fuck you, till you start punching i'm not fighting you. i follow the rule where someone has to leave a mark first, or i won't punch back. i don't feel like going to jail. well anyways i kept walking towards my house, and as i'm walking, she punched me in the back twice. now keep in mind her size. i didn't jump or anything when she punched me. you would think that would knock me over, a 300 pound bitch punching me in the back, if she meant it. well anyways last night she kept on bugging me, starting shit just to start it. i'm not getting any authority involved. and somehow i have a feeling she's gonna try to turn shit around so i still get in trouble if i fight back, since she barely hit me. she also knows i smoke weed and occaisionally do other stuff, since we were friends. she yelled that i was a coke addict from her lawn, and always brings up the fact that i smoke weed, which i guess means the same thing as worthless, in her words. if any authority got involved, no matter what it's for, you can bet the drug thing would come up. well sorry for making it so long, but if anyone has advice that would be tight.

2. Wow :eek: Sounds like someone needs to lay off the pies and get a life. That's just sad if she's trying to disrupt your life like that. If shit does get serious, by all means retaliate. Some 17 stone guy tried to lay in to me a while back, no way did I want to fight him I'm barely 10 stone, but he wouldn't give up so punches were thrown. I didn't do much damage, planted a couple in his face and equator and ran like a ninja.
    Watch your back. But don't start anything yourself.

3. not sure what stone is, except when i do, and if this doesn't make sense it's because i am. could you post the equivalent in pounds?

4. haha lol..

ok call her and tell her you wanna meet to talk and explain nicely ina way you think shell understand how stupid it is ,the way she acts.

if she doesnt get it and keeps doing it..you could ask a mutual friend to call her out for her bullshit.hopefully shell get she acts like an asshole and stops it.

oh and i think shes might be into you..i mean coming over to ur place and not wanting to go back home when she lives across the street..?
    and now she keeps bugging you..
    \idk..you ahve to talk this through...

so good luck with that..

5. Haha sorry mah bad, UK has to be different than the rest of the world :rolleyes:
    14lbs in a stone, I'm about 135lbs and he was about 240-250lbs (just over 17 stone)

6. damn that had to be a fun fight. 250?
    and yeah, this chick is bi, so she probably does want me. acted like it back when she came over all night. scary.
    i'm sure she's gonna be throwing a punch soon, cuz i'm gonna have to kick her friends ass soon. she's wanting to kick my ass because i elbowed her or something? well fatass is making it her business, and that's what started her swinging yesterday. once me and this other chick fight she'll try something again. i know i'm not gonna lose this fight cuz this other chick is smaller than me, and about 5'3"

7. ^^^^ This, but over pie :p

and mabey some cake if she is nice

8. dude dont hit a girl find another gnarly chick to whoop her ass, either that or keep some pies around so when she tries to come over or w/e just launch em at her fat fucking face

9. I THINK she's a chick.

Also these girls sound wayyy too bitchy, invite them both over for a blaze. If they refuse, say yo momma's been in prison and knows how to rip the arms off a 300lb girl.

10. Dumb Bitch take a baseball bat next time shes around.

11. Put a honey bun on a stick and wave it in front of her. When she gets hypnotized by its sugary goodness. Deck her fat ass.

Attached Files:

12. DUDE? Oh my god man, that IS a chick obviously. LOOK at HER name...Jesus.

13. word everyones beat me to it, but i guess get a cake or a pie, or both if youre feeling awesome. leave it on her front porch and a note saying

BITCH YOU AINT GETTIN NONE IF YOU HIT ME AGAIN.

14. #15 mrsofficer9, May 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2009
    yeah, i'm definitely a chick. nothing wrong with me kicking her ass. and offering her food won't lure her over, just makes her bitch more about being called fat. tried it last nite with a bag of chips actually. then she called and started talking more shit. the honey bun on a stick might just work tho...but she might eat more than the honey bun, and that would leave me without an arm.

lol, activ is really convinced i'm a man. i just checked, and either i'm a woman or it's really, really cold.

15. Damn, see I was going to recommend that you just go ahead and sleep together, since clearly that's what she wants...and I mean, throwing a bone to a heavy girl isn't that bad, they're usually so happy to get some that they will do just about anything...

But unless you're a lesbian (and desperate) that won't work.

I dunno, go to the cops, she's threatened you with physical violence. If she continues to harass you get a restraining order, then if she violates it she goes to jail.

16. I swear I thought the same exact thing!

17. Which part, the sex thing or the restraining order?

Yeah, the sex thing is what came to mind initially.

18. Carry a bag of Mcdonald's around with you and if she tries to start some shit just throw some fries or a burger away from yourself, which will undoubtedly draw her attention to said food, giving you time to get away!

19. After initially reading the post I thought, "Oh shit, fat girl with a crush. Them big girls will kick your ass if they like you and you dont throw em a bone here and there."

But then I realized, There was no proverbial bone to be thrown... So I went with the honey bun on a stick. (Also works well as I have VAST knowledge of the big girl.) Well not 300lbs big but I do throw a bone here and there.;):rolleyes: