3000W TGA Subcool "The Void" harvest

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by needa, Sep 12, 2011.

1. started my harvest today. day 56 and i cut my tops down. going to give the bottom stuff a few more days. i thought i would share some pics. its ok if you start foaming at the mouth a little bit. i know i did.:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

2. It looks a little premature but thats all up to you. Regardless nice grow and harvest man :D

3. it is a bit premature. some of the leaves are just starting to turn yellow and the purples are just beginning to show. only chopped a third down. next week, the rest will be ripe. this pheno is sick on how thick it grows and I didn't leave near enough room to move around as u can see with my shirt. was unable to get in there to thin and trim.

4. Very nice, I got a TGA mug with my attitude order, was actually going to pick up some of their seeds next time I order because of it.

5. Very nice yeild, I like the home made dry rack

6. i was gifted the void clone. its one of them holy shit phenos. i have a grow report in the proper area if you want to check it out. subcool puts out some of the stinkiest, most tasty, and most impressive weeds i have seen to date.

thanx, i only wish i had my movers running this time around. under the lights... ill be gettin 4-8 oz per plant. 2-4 on the outside rim. the dry rack.... was something i had to come up with on the fly. got a 4x18 charcoal filter on the floor and wrapped it in plastic. its sittin four feet from me right now with a couple pounds drying and i cant smell a thing. it can be torn down and thrown in a closet in minutes. it turned out to be one of the better diy projects i have come up with.

7. +1 for one of the best strains around. Shit stinks like vomit. Lol.

8. I get the main idea of how it was built, but what did you use for the shelves?

9. plastic hardware cloth. 1/2" from lowes. was 16.50 for a 3x15 roll. zip tied

10. indeed. keeping the smell away from the neighbors has proved to be a real challenge. didnt have these issues at all with white widow. but then again ww doesnt belong in the same zip code as void. unless your pointing and laughing at the poor schmuck stuck with it.

apologies to those that like white widow.

11. got my interested in entering the void:smoke: i hear TGA has great genetics and im very interested in jilly bean i just wish they were fem cuz i dont have room to clone and go thru my chance of getting a male.

12. he has a channel on youtube. subcool420. totally worth looking into. he has a couple of seeding ones where he shakes the shit out of a male... a huge cloud of green pollen eminates and thats how he does it. i think because he breeds.... he wants the males also.

this is a video of him getting high off of his qrazy train (his version of purple trainwreck). i have these seeds stashed away for a rainy day. its 13 minutes long. a few minutes into it... he gets really stoned and goes off talking about the high and how he doesnt care about thc numbers and why. its really interesting and makes total sense when youve been smoking his strains non stop for nearly 8 months. subcool is the man and i guarantee you will have mad respect for this guy after watching a few of his videos.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLJScDpcfpQ&feature=player_profilepage]Qrazy Train Rant 001.MTS - YouTube[/ame]

13. Congrats, that's a big harvest.

14. Liking it, how would u rate the pheno u choose for weight ?

15. just finished it! cool dude . respected. im considering jilly bean and possibly a more indica strain from him.

16. i would definitely say this pheno is more on the urkle side and yes, weight was the main factor. the best dank came from the tall and lanky lady (space queen dominant). but she was sparse and didnt produce half of what this one did. then there was a third...that was much shorter than the other two. dont know much on this. it could have been near death at one point and didnt produce or it could have been a third pheno. i really dont know as i was gifted the clone and can only repeat what i was told.

i do know that subcool is a master of backcrossing and has very stable genetics. if you dont know, or get as confused as i do on all of this, back crossing stabilizes the strain. reducing the number of phenos while passing along the dominant traits from said female. this is how he took the hermie out of trainwreck, keeps the turpin profiles, mold proofing, easily adding weight, etc.

in his book he said that his favorite of the two void phenos was the shorter plant that produced 3oz of cured bud. this goes right in line with what im running.

lineage: male querkle (purple urkle x space queen(romulan x cinderella-99)) backcrossed with the female urkle again. then that mix was x with the apollo-13 bx mom.

if i over explained then i apologize. but im pretty high and its easy to get lost and engulfed when talkin about your babies. especially when its as refined and perfect as i consider this to be.

17. What was your total weigh in so far, of course it will change after it cured but It looks like a nice feast

im guessing 1-2 units?

18. #18 needa, Sep 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2011
    2-3. more on the three side. with 4-6 more to go. im thinking i will end up with 1.1 or 1.2 gpw by the time its all said ind done. i have a little bit of fine tuning to do and i have a separate room already built in a 5'x16' line with 5-600s rather than the 10x11 im using now with 3-1000s. im conservatively expecting 1.8 plus this next round.

Attached Files:

19. grreat now i can add another strain to decide from for my next grow. had it narrowed down to either Jack the Ripper or Plushberry.

20. only hours away from getting "pre-cure" yield :)

Attached Files: