300 watt cfl grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by cheechnc, Jun 6, 2010.

1. I had a few bad experiences with nuking some of her sisters, actually killed two before i got the process right. I found out it is a bad idea to fertilize before the two week mark. Looks like your baby here has a nitrogen deficiency.

2. Alright GC i need a little bit of help. How soon can i start cloning from the bg? She is right at four weeks and I need 7 cuttings from her. What is the best place to cut and how big should the cut ling be? My last question is how often can i take cut lings from the mother? Thanks for the help in advance guys. Look forward to hearing from you.

3. She's probably 38 days old... She was put in dirt a week before she got left... Still may be premature but who has tried it that early? Pretty sure taking that many cuttings would hurt or kill her right now. Maybe try 2 or 3 right now? See what happens dude!!

4. Bad news guys... came home from work to a sick plant. I think it might be nute burn idk. That ph run off is 5.7 i have already flushed her. Any ideas?

DSCN2032.JPG

5. Any way you can post clearer pics? Its really hard to tell. Is it only on that one leaf?

6. OK guys here are a few better pictures. I appears that only my fan leaves are affected. Some tips are browning.

DSCN2034.JPG

DSCN2033.JPG

7. #27 ZeroStar, Jun 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2010
  8. #28 cheechnc, Jun 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2010
    Should i go ahead and snip the affected leaves? Or will that put her in shock?

Also I really appreciate your info and your speedy response. Man I love GC all of you guys are awesome!!!

9. If you want to snip, just snip the tips of the most severally affected leaves. Don't snip the whole leaf. I didnt with the nute burn I experienced and they are doing fine. I'd post up more pics right now, but the plants are in the night stage and I cannot disturb their beauty sleep :)

10. Thanks for the help Zero, i flushed her and she appears to be doing just fine minus the few burnt leaves!!!! :D:D I should have some fresh pictures up for everyone and hopefully will be cloning her on Monday once i get my hydro cloner built. Hooray for days off!!

11. We need pics!

12. Cheeeeeeech! Whats up? Whats the latest? No updates in 10 days? You get busted or what?

13. Cheech going through some real life battles right now... I wish he'd do an update though, that baby looks fantaaaaastic. She's under a screen now and actually getting flipped to 12/12 tomorrow. She bushed out like crazy and there are two successful clones in another cab that came from her. Cross your fingers for an update!

14. Gotcha. I'll try to be patient.:D

15. Hey everyone!! Just to start I would like to apologize for my attendance and hopefully it will not happen again. I have really missed everyone's insight and information. No

Now time for a few updates bg is doing great. I am super excited!! I have roughly 20 pre-flowers but now idea on the yield yet. Anyone have a clue what I can expect? I have installed the screen and she is roughly 3 weeks into flowering. I do have some yellowing and dying of the larger fan leaves. Is this anything to be concerned with?

And now it's picture time!!

OK this is just an overview of the canopy and screen.
    112_0001.jpg

112_0002.jpg

112_0003.jpg

This is the clone that was taken from bg and was decide to go straight to 12/12 just to see what would happen for future endeavors.
    112_0005.jpg

Some of the nice pre-flowers
    112_0011.jpg

112_0012.jpg

16. Hell yeah lookin good! Can't wait to smoke that lady down!

17. I have to think that you are in the same boat as me, and be letting them girls stay a bit too damp. These plants grow best when they are allowed cycles of wet and dry during growth so just let them tell YOU when their thirsty. Make them bitches grow legs(roots) and try to find their own h2o. Then when they droop give em a drink.:D Other than that those bitches look quite nice brother. Keep up the good work!

18. Thanks for the advice brotha. And I think your right because I been a little excessive with the waters. And I should have so new pics up tonight. I found my camera. :hello::hello:

19. Here are a few updates guys and gals. She is starting to really fill out and in a good way!!

DSCN2073.jpg

DSCN2071.jpg

20. #40 Canadian RooR, Jul 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2010

Cheech!!! Looking good man.. hella fatty buds coming along!!! How far into flower now? J/W cause i am almost 6 weeks in now and yours look as fat as mine do right now :p i have just shy of 200 watts right now.. cause i had to take some away for my Blue Mystic auto and my Short Rider... bud duuuude looking hella good !!:)
    Im sub's and stayin :)
    EDIT: well mine are a little bigger and more THC but pretty much along the same basis :p