$300 Royal Highness

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by FoRsAkEn StOnEr, Jun 4, 2011.

1. This kinda dumb kid bought this 8 arm tree perc n inline ashcatcher from a small local headshop for $300 but he doesn't even know how to fill it right, n I think the ashcatcher is ment for a 90 degree joint cuz the slits don't sit level, otherwise it rips pretty good but there's some drag.

what do you guys think?

Attached Files:

2. Goofy looking setup with the A/C I'd take that shit off, but otherwise nice piece. Kid should've done research before putting down $300 though that's a whole lotta dough.

3. #3 FoRsAkEn StOnEr, Jun 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    he also bought a $260 glass gravity bong the other day, I think he got a settlement or something cuz he's literally like retarded...n he barely even smokes...

4. He could of spent that 300$ much better.

5. $300 for that.....*sigh* cool logo at least. thick glass?

~$300 on a glass gravity?! WTF

please educate him!

6. I would of just gotten a vaporizer. Hides the smell better and vapor bongs are fun :)

7. Ouch. That's a lot to pay for that lol

8. Here I am saving for a SG stemline that will cost about $330 and your telling me I could have bought that ugly ass set up for $30 less!?!
    Sweet! I'm in :p

Attached Files:

9. I have a stemless bong by a company called WMD (Weapon of Mass Destruction) but it doesn't have those percs in it although that sounds like a brilliant idea.

OP, I have never heard of the company "Royal Highness". And 8 trees? That seems like a hell of a lot of drag :eek: It doesn't even seem like he tried to barter for a lower price, he just went flat out and paid full price for it. Whatever makes him happy I guess...

10. Educate your friend.. Lol however I guess it is money .. Funny lookin setup :laughing: whatever ,.. Stay high :smoke:

11. It honestly makes me mad seeing people spend money so stupidly...

12. hes probably ballin' with all that herb.

13. #13 FoRsAkEn StOnEr, Jun 4, 2011
    he's a minor that doesn't even know how to fill the damn thing...they didn't even know what the hell they bought...they had to ask me...

14. $300........ theirs really nothing you can say to that.....

*EPIC FACE PALM*

15. "...

*looks around*

OMG IT SAYS 420, HOW MUCH?

*300*

SOLD"

16. honestly if what the OP is telling us is true thats probably exactly how it happened. lol

17. lol I was gunna take a picture of them just to show you guys how dumb they look, but yea, shit like that pisses me off cuz I know I woulda bought a SG Stemline or atleast something worth the fucking money for sure!

N fuck Percs, I don't like em a whole lot from so far experiences.

18. Yeah, unless you have something like SG or Luke Wilson I wouldn't recommend fucking with percolators. Especially at your LHS, it could easily be china glass.

19. #19 FoRsAkEn StOnEr, Jun 4, 2011
    it feels pretty solid, like it's heavy, but yea iv been dreaming of having enough extra cash for something nice n this kid goes and horribly wastes $560 dollars...

20. Whats going on with the bowl in the inline?