300 in IMAX???

Discussion in 'General' started by Plastic Jesus, Feb 24, 2007.

1. Who's going with me?:smoking:

2. I'll be there.

3. Are you shitting me?

When, where and who do i have to kill to get there?

4. ive been dieing to see this movie but i dont know what the fuck imax is

5. IMAX is a type of theater usually in Museums and such, I know there's one on the mall in the DC area (lucky me). The screens are like 3 or 4 stories high and seat hundreds of people, they also have all sorts of dolby 5.1 surround sound woofer tweeter shits that make everything sound amazing.
    Giant screen, great sound, and a great movie (or it atleast looks like a great movie).

Sounds good.

6. What rasta_man said.

7. Can't wait to see 300 faded...to see it on an Imax theater would be crazy, i'm in.

8. THAT movie, in Imax?

Holy fuck lol. That'd be incredible. I wish there was an Imax theatre within like... 300 miles of here.

The last time I went to one, I got to see two shows (including one VERY cool one about the international space station) that were in 3D. They supplied you with these badass 3D glasses (no, not the little cardboard ones that let you see in red/blue, from comic books), and it was so realistic that people were jumping in their seats to avoid things flying at them, and reaching out trying to touch things.

So in short, they should make 300 3D :p

9. haha i think im going to see that movie in Imax w/ my mom haha :smoke:

10. Dude. I have been wanting to see this movie since I saw the trailor a long ass time ago. I'm going to the midnight showing if they have one. If It's in IMAX, I will drive the hour and a half to go see it.

11. imax theateres are the shit!

V for Vendetta blew my fucking mind on the imax. im looking forward to 300 on the imax as well. lucky for me ive got an imax about 20-25 minutes away, and there happens to be a fuddruckers right next to it too! and a chile's, and a macaroni bar... but fuck, ive got those closer to home... i go to the imax for the movies and for the fudds expiernecceeee! hahaha WOOO

12. This is madness