300 Dollars to Spend

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by generalvape, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Well I'm going to be getting 300 dollars shortly soon, and I've decided to spend it on a new bong. So..... I'm taking all suggestions!

I'm currently most interested in either the Sovereignty King Stemline, the SGW waffle tube, the Roor icemaster 5mm Rasta logo.

P.S. -

About the stemline and the waffle, I've been looking to see which is better for quite awhile now. The stemline looks like it stacks crazy bubbles same with the waffle, but I've heard that more bubble stacking doesn't always = better diffusion.

2. Don't think you could afford a king with that much. I'd say reg stem or waffle, can't go wrong either way. Get the waffle, it's cheaper I believe!

3. #3 Just619, Sep 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2010
    SG King Stemline you can find for around 300, and like above poster said the waffle is a nice choice. They are just rather short in comparison. I would suggest waiting out ALT and getting the King tho. I love mine

4. do u mean the waffle is quit short? or the king stemline.

I've seen how much u love ur king stemline, but have you hit a waffle? If so, comparison in smoothness,size of hits?