30 seconds to completion. Could you stop?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Tyke, May 19, 2010.

1. Illinois has a law that says if someone engaged in consentual sex says "stop" AT ANY TIME during the encounter, their partner must stop immediately or it constitutes rape. Fair enough. Sounds reasonable. I can see where someone would consent and then decide they had made a mistake and want to stop. No problem. If my partner told me to stop, I would. Then I got to wondering if it would be that easy. Out of the gate and into the first turn, I could stop. Into the backstretch, I could stop. Knowing my partner wasn't into it for whatever reason would be a turn off for me anyways. Into the homestretch I could still stop but the closer I got to the finish line, the more difficult it would be. This is a little hard to admit but I think I have a point of no return. It might be 10 seconds before my happy ending. It might be 20 or 30 seconds, I'm not really sure but at some point I don't think I would have the self control to stop. I would be a rapist in Illinois.

2. once I felt the orgasm approaching, I'd probably keep goin and shoot it...that would be SO shitty to have to stop right as you're about to finish...

3. That's like stopping half way through a bong rip :eek:

4. Yeah. That'd suck hard. I believe I would also be a rapist in Illinois...

5. id stop but you may or may not get a full on spray face full of sailors

6. I'd pull out and shoot it on her face.