Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

30 minute high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by doismoketreeduh, May 17, 2012.

1. thanks everybody this is what i was looking for. while i know a tbreak is probably the best way, i knew there had to be OTHER ways.....i mean who wants to NOT smoke if they dont have to ? haha

ill definitely look into the omega3 and fish oil

2. Came in here to post what you don't want to hear...A T-Break. I know it's not the most sexy option, but after the first few days it's actually quite nice taking a break. I'm gonna be BAKED next time I smoke now.

3. Edibles/Mango/T-Break.

4. [quote name='"xAceman"']I would assume exercising helps to burn the fat that the thc would "stick" to which would help it stay in your system if you didn't exercise. Less thc in your system, the higher you can get? [/quote]

Nah brother
    Your thc content in your blood isn't the reason you develop a tolerance, it has more to do with just wearing out your cannabinoid receptors, which is why we take breaks, to give the receptors some time off

5. Take a T-break and cut back your usage, taking a T-break for a month and then smoking multiple times daily will not do you any favours, taking a T-break for a month and then smoking every couple of days will :smoking: