Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

30 minute high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by doismoketreeduh, May 17, 2012.

1. first and foremost i am not interested in a tbreak

But so i've been smoking multiple times daily for the past year, and smoked heavily for 2 years prior to that. Recently it feels like my regular sessions just arent providing the lasting high that they used to. After 20-30 minutes the high becomes a lot more controllable and i can feel it fade away. I've tried smoking more, but my highs still tend to not last nearly as long as they should.

Has this happened to anyone else? if so howd you fix it (without a tbreak preferable) ?

2. i have a broken vase. i'd like to repair it without fixing it. lol. thats how your post reads. only one way dude, t-break. or smoke better weed

3. Time for a t-break.

Or smoke hash ;)

4. [quote name='"frankenfish"']i have a broken vase. i'd like to repair it without fixing it. lol. thats how your post reads. only one way dude, t-break. or smoke better weed[/quote]

Perfect analogy sir. And true this. There's not much else you can do man.

5. This.
    The only other ways i can really think is by changing your diet, and exercise, which i assume are out of the question.

6. how would changing my diet and exercising extend my high?

7. omega-3's and mangos. still wont help like a t-break would

8. Add earwax on top

9. You could also try edibles thirty minutes before yous smoke sesh, might help it last longer.

10. Smoke hash/wax or what i used to do before i smoked hash/wax was that i would pack a decently fat snap of top shelf dank, grinded with a nug plug of course, that i no would feel painful (always a bitch), and just kill that whole thing in one hit, usually get me preety faded for a bit... But after a bit u just want to smoke fat... Lol but FAT snaps are a good way of conserving and getting a good high :3

11. Green Tea, Excercise and dank buds, fuck t-breaks.

12. there is a post by granny somewhere about how your diet and fitness change your high entirely. Something about how the cannabinoids in your brain depend on omega 3s.

Also, maybe you need to change your smoking routine. Sometimes it is just sobering doing the same thing day after day.

13. [quote name='"fairy boots"']there is a post by granny somewhere about how your diet and fitness change your high entirely. Something about how the cannabinoids in your brain depend on omega 3s.

Also, maybe you need to change your smoking routine. Sometimes it is just sobering doing the same thing day after day.[/quote]

Yeah this.
    Try adding some fish oil to your diet.

14. #14 Storm Crow, May 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2012
    Diet affects your high more than you know!

The omega 3 thing works like this-

CB 1 receptors in your brain get you high on pot. :smoke:

If you don't have Omega 3 in you when new CB receptors are made, a piece doesn't get attached right.

Broken receptors won't get you high. :(

After taking Omega 3 for a month or so, enough new receptors are made that your high begins to improve. :D

Since Omega 3 is VERY good for your heart (and MUCH MORE!!!), this is a WIN-WIN situation! You get higher and healthier! :yay:

Granny :wave:

15. [quote name='"Storm Crow"']Diet affects your high more than you know!

The omega 3 thing works like this-

CB 1 receptors in your brain get you high on pot. :smoke:

If you don't have Omega 3 in you when new CB receptors are made, a piece doesn't get attached right.

Broken receptors won't get you high. :(

After taking Omega 3 for a month or so, enough new receptors are made that your high begins to improve. :D

Since Omega 3 is VERY good for your heart (and MUCH MORE!!!), this is a WIN-WIN situation! You get higher and healthier! :yay:

Granny :wave:[/quote]

What brand/way do you prefer and suggest for someone who had never taken omega before. Recently started exercising five times a week and was looking into omega 3.

To the topic...maybe start smoking a new strain if you're constantly smoking the same kind. Hit the treadmill. I've been working out a little over a month. My high has improved and I feel all around awesome with my health. Stay away from crappy foods as well.

16. The fish oil types work better for men- women process the vegetable forms better than men. Fish oil has the possibility of mercury contamination, so it is wiser to stick with the bigger brands.

I use a mix of (organic) hemp seed oil and flax seed oil.

17. #17 xAceman, May 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2012
    I would assume exercising helps to burn the fat that the thc would "stick" to which would help it stay in your system if you didn't exercise. Less thc in your system, the higher you can get? I dunno, just guessing. Also, your body is just more efficient in general when you exercise so it can probably make better use of the cannabinoids in general. Like, said though, I'm just kinda using common sense to make some hypotheses.

But other than smoking more, or smoking hash/wax/oil, or using edibles; I'd say skip one session every other day for like a mini-t-break. Like, one day, don't wake-n-bake, the next day don't smoke in the evening. You don't have to do it everyday, but it helps to just skip a session or two every other day for a while every now and then, hell you could skip a whole DAY lol, but still, you don't have to quit cold-turkey to drop your tolerance.

18. Tbh had the same problem, on a t-break at the moment though again.
    Honestly even a t-break doesn't help, for me it's just like the first time you smoke after a t-break you get blazed and then every time you blaze after that it's just not enough.
    I'm going to look into this omega 3 idea now if it works, I love you <3.

19. Pretty sure that fish and eggs are full of omega 3s. I eat both a lot and I literally cant get a higher tolerance, I smoke multiple bowls daily and 1 bowl a sesh gets me feelin good

20. Smart balance has flaxseed oil in some of their peanut butters. :D