Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$30 grams?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tucan50, Jan 29, 2009.

1. That is extremely pricey. I've seen $30 half eighths many times for some real nice danky strains but for a gram that is a bit ridiculous.

2. I've never payed 30, 25 is getting pretty common around town now though :rolleyes:

3. I would pay 25$ max a gram for the absolute best. THE BEST.

4. I payed 30 a g for g13 one time. I live in South Alabama so that makes sense. Anything north, west, or east of me, you are getting ripped.

5. 30$ a gram is wayyyy too much bro. Most people can get 1/8ths for cheaper(at least where i live)

20$/g is acceptable if your buying quality strains. I'd definitely pay 20 for a g of Northern Lights or White Widow or Sour D, but for regular weed you shouldn't be paying more than 15$ a G

Of course prices vary with location, so please nobody bitch me out about that.

6. I would never pay 30$ a gram man. Here in Canda the prices don't get that high so i don't have to worry about it. I never pay over 10$ a gram. People are reasonable around here though. :D

7. I never pay that much for a gram...

People price shit that high, but they aren't getting any business from me...

8. damm dude up here in canada thats unheard off, $10 a gram no matter wut kinda of weed it is, and we smoke some of the best weed in the world. 30 is waaayy too expensive. usually get 3.5g for 30.

9. The only time you will pay $30 a gram is if your going through one or two middlemen i can get the dankest shit in H-town for no more than $20 a g.:smoking::smoking:

10. Seriously?
    I pay 15 bucks for high mids. 20 for dank

11. That is correct. The guy isn't a dealer he just has a lot of pot.

12. ive said it before, but i love saying this ;D

the only time id ever pay 30 for a g is if it was grown in god's shit and hydroponicly by his piss.

other than that if i was DESPERATE 25$ tops.

i get some good ass grand daddy purple 15 a g, well grown and everything.

30 for a g is definately a guy taxing his ass off cus he doesnt make enough money.

13. usually dubs of haze are .8 or .7. some haze is very light and fluffy so you have to be careful....