Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

30 dollars oz!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NinjaToker92, May 15, 2011.

1. So I need to get a job soon and i'm wondering if most jobs only do urine tests. Is it true that only federal jobs will watch you pee? What jobs do tests other than urine tests?Lastly I live in San Diego, so if i work here will most jobs warn me before I get tested?

2. Bitch. Luring me in with such a delicious title.
    I'm not even going to answer your question.
    I wish I had a $30 oz
    Bitch

3. What does the thread title have to do with any of this?

Also, jobs don't always warn you for tests, and companies do all kinds of tests. I doubt someones really going to watch you pee.

4. I'm stealing your $30 oz mothafuckaaaa!!!

5. Trust me, you don't want the 30$ ounces in my town. It's headache inducing.

6. another dumb thread about drug testing like this hasnt been answered 100 times before and the misleading title will lead to OPs anal rape at the rage of every user on this forum before resulting in the imminent banhammer thats sure to come

7. check the drug test thread

/thread

8. Lmfao! Good title bro!

:trolling:

9. LOLOL this guy posted the same exact thing 3 hours ago and got no response. Dude JFGI

10. Don't expect any answers for your question considering the misleading title.

11. is it a riddle? i guess ill say teachers