Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$30 1/8th Strawberry Diesel

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TheDaveJ420, Jun 13, 2010.

1. #1 TheDaveJ420, Jun 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2010
    Sry for the focus guys, will work on that. Anyway here she is.

First thought: What the hell, it's only 30 bucks, looks leafy and fluffy but........

Review time: I was all ready to make a video review for you guys. I was downloading some old stuff to clear the cam and decided to take a sneak peek. Well that turned into a fully packed bowl. I was cool until I tryed to get to my review studio location (i.e. garage), I was Planted man!!

TORE UP! Dude the Best $30 bucks spent ever. This stuff is sweet! smells and the taste is wonderful, Im still feeling gitty just flashing back to that bowl rip:smoking:

Be sure stop by my YouTube Channel as well.

@@ Need photo tips, Should I take further away and then crop for better focus?

Attached Files:

2. Enjoy man. Over here in Michigan, some assholes try charging 30 for a g!

3. thought u guys/gals were mmj legal?

4. Sucks dude for sure

5. that's a steal for thirty :hello:

6. looks dank man, sometimes plants dont reach there full potential, but there trichomes do and if you can get past the looks you could be in for a trip to the sky.

imo opinon that means nothing, ive seen 25 dollar grams in the clubs, and 30 dollar grams on the "streets"

7. Yep for sure, plus it lingers bigtime! I woke up still feeling great, Edibles do that to me if created from HASH but never Bud. No need for a wake and Bake but I did one just in case :) But yeah Im am really surprised and will no longer take that lower shelve for granted.

8. yeah up here they had a batch of there top shelf that was unmanicured, it was trimmed tho, not fully, and it was half price:eek: i bought 7 grams, pulled of all the leafs and rolled a fatty with them

9. I'm not saying I pay that price, only a moron would. And we are MMJ legal. I should be getting mine any minute now. :D :smoking:

10. way to go man. have fun, medicate safe

11. 30 for an eighth would be nice. im payin around 45-50

12. "30 for an eighth would be nice. im payin around 45-50"

Hay Jimmy, 45-50 that's no small peanuts :)

13. That's a helluva deal man! I wish I could pick up an 1/8 of that for $30 right now.

14. I got a photo tip for ya, put a quarter next to the buds so we can have something to compare with.

15. Did it couch you? I powered 4 bowls this AM but stayed up and after about 30 mins is was unlocked me from my chair :smoking:

16. DUDE its going fast I tell you.

17. You got a killer deal for that quality.

Thanks for sharing! :smoking:

18. Oh right dang I knew I was forgetting something uugghhh This AM for sure, plan on do my Vaper bag as well.

19. Go buy more is all I can say to this, for $30 if the shits dank go for buying a fat O or whatever you can afford for now.

20. bought 1/2 oz today. that will last me :)