30,000 for a suv/car.....

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by gocubsgo22, Dec 27, 2013.

1. What's up fam? Looking for a recommendation on a new or used suv/car for under 30 g's (mostly looking at used). Had a 2002 gmc suv that I miss dearly so I've been looking at Suv's more lately, but am open to either. Just wondering if anybody had any recommendations. These are the two that are currently at the top of my list. 2014 Mazda Cx-5 and 2012 Acura RDX

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. #4 Jingo Dookstain, Dec 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2013
    Buy a used Dodge Challenger! Those tend to get a few glances here and there.

That's the car I'd want at least.

3. vw tdi engines are known to last forever...although if you neglect your car it will disintegrate eventually. in other words, if you treat your call well and do all recommended maintenance you should be fine. i just sold my 04 vw, it was a great car with no major problems

4. Do you like fast 2 doors?

5. #7 High on blunts, Jan 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2014
    If your interested in a suv go checkout a 2012 jeep cherokee great cars nice an reliable ride nice are quite inside and shit a fully load one would probably under 30k. You will be surprised by it i sure was the first time i drive one. Plus fits that same crossover category like the Mazda and Acura you'r looking at

6. Between those get the Ac no doubt You can probably get a nice x5 for 30gThat Tiguan is nice too tho

7. [quote name="HomeAllDayHerbz" post="19311306" timestamp="1389312000"]Between those get the Ac no doubt You can probably get a nice x5 for 30gThat Tiguan is nice too tho[/quote]You could prolly get a 5-8 year old X5 for 30k and well i would not recomend buying that old of a beamer anything breaks your looking at 1500$ for anything

8. With 30,000 you could get a new toyota. My corolla s was about 21 and camrys are only a little more. My mom was looking at the rav4 and the crv. Crvs tends to be 30 plus. My base tacoma was 21-22. Just to give you ideas.

9. I back this statement 100%

My dad has an x5 and its a spectacular piece of shit, he just hit 115k and it blew a headgasket.Beamers are massive money pits.

He's had it for 5-6 years and it was definitely not worth it. They're awesome to drive, but the random repairs are horrendous.

10. Q7 audi my fav SUVSent from my high ass self <3

11. Hummer h2!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum