3 years in the making, now a member say Whaaaat?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ThaGreenThing, Nov 7, 2009.

1. #1 ThaGreenThing, Nov 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2009
    ^ that says it all folks, I am a new member but not new to the City. Been gandering and "researching" on this site for going on three years. Yet I never could bring myself to become a member for incriminating purposes as expected by a paranoid stoner :smoking: Now that im older + "referred" I say hey I dont give a fuck this is what came to be. I see the world through new 75% amber 25% white cloudy eyes!!! -stoner reference for all you stoners that need to work on your stonyness ;). please excuse my abundance of energy and uncomfortably awkward/giddyness, im like a kid embarassed when everyone found out he peed in the pool, except the kid that accidently swallowed some of the water, that kids way more embarassed..wrong reference? fuck it

-About Me..YUp im from a small place known most prominently as California, maybe you have heard of it? Well if not it's understandable we dont have much publicity. I am in college for a bs and soon after a masters in plant biology (woah major stoner). I actually like science assholes ok I am also avidly passionate on the subject. I like to see things grow, its a plus to understand the science behind it from biological to a molecular level. I hate Chemistry, physics too for the sole reason being its hard as fuck. a little history behind me if you care which intrinsically you kinda shouldnt, but curiosity is what drives us in one form or another-IMO..anyways I never thought of going to college until senior year, worked my ( y ) off and hey now im here via aid and a diminishing walet. I am driven by passion not by greed nor money for the preface of plato. A good book to read if you hate books yet have an introspective mind is the earth abides.

oh yeah "Hello everyone who neglects to read this post!!! yet If you see this than you did read, then again that kinda shows you have entirely too much time on your hands, come on people smoke and go on youtube or something, be constructive!!! you may also notice I randomly bolded some words, that was for aesthetic appeal-you loved it

if u did read, reply! but try and make me chuckle ...and then we can be friends...or not..or yes? but im not gonna pay

2. i don't know what to say but i felt like posting here

3. May I use your anus for scuba-diving?

4. dude!.. gtfo of here while you still can!!
    . . These people. .
    are CRAZY!!!

Oh shit someones coming!

N-n-no RMJL, I wasn't harrassing the new member I swear it!
    NO not a temporary ban! No PLEASE!
    NooooOOOooOOOOoOO!!!

RUN FOR YOUR FUCKING LIFE

5. haha bongathon way to go way to go. if possible I'd like to drop all charges and or allegations brought upon bongathon for the reason being I chuckled. though subconsciously because who laughs out loud when alone anyways, thats weird

6. I do. ALL. THE. TIME.

And it's nice to make it official, dude. Welcome!

7. Explain stromata function and transpiration. (j/k :))

8. beat tha case again :cool:

Haha welcome to the city bro

9. well now that your kidding I find no need to... stroma or stomata? people perspire (sweat) plants transpire (release water vapor)..I hope i passed the test

And sorry for messin up your name Bongathan* btw it is good to be here this site has an abundance of insightful information and it is in fact a community one of which I am proud to be a part of, finally haha

10. welcome! to the city of grass:smoking:

11. #11 piffcity09, Nov 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2009
    Imma lawyer, will except donations of weed and pet fish

12. hello, and welcome to the city.

13. Thanks All I appreciate the introduction, just another example of the communities gratuitous behavior.
    I later discovered I picked the worst time to introduce myself to this addicting site. 3 hours before a midterm essay was due, talk about some heavy procrastination haha.
    Now that all is over and done with I am enjoying a Delightfully Delectable Double chocolate fudge brownie enhanced with some homemade blackout cannabutter and a nice doobie weighing in at a hefty 2.3 grams :) cheers to all at the community my night is fulfilled :D..

Rest of my night as told through the smilies- Starts with some :smoking: then some of this :rolleyes: Hmm whens that edible gonna kick in :confused: I knew i shouldve microwaved it a bit :mad: . oh well time for another:smoking: oh wait a minute :rolleyes: theres the edible :hello:!!