3-year-old brings pot to school

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by HOUtx, Sep 28, 2010.

1. The saddest part of this story is that now this mom is going to have the DFS breathing down her neck and fucking up her family from now until eternity. Those people are like sharks that smell blood. Once they get their hooks in you they don't want to take them out.

Last year my husband and I got into an argument that was pretty heated and our neighbors called the cops. We were both severely sleep deprived and over stressed because we had recently had a baby and he was working doubles. Nobody slapped anyone, nobody punched a wall, nothing like that. Just a heated argument. The DFS got involved because the cops were called and we had to hire a lawyer to end the harassment.

2. "I don't think this kid knew what he had on him -- that he knew it was marijuana, knew that it was illegal, knew it was a dangerous drug," a Sheriff's Office spokesman said.

:rolleyes:

Anyways, that's crazy lol. They get younger and younger..

3. Cops or the teacher probably planted it on him - anything to make news before the election.

4. I guess this was based on a true story

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzn55RGAvuA]YouTube - Dave chappelle-baby in the corne[/ame]

5. What the hell is a 3 year old doing going to elementary school in the first place?

6. That 87' PSA video was so awesome. Gave me a good lul. :p

7. "hey baby go home wtf are you doin up!"

"im sellin weeed niggga!"

that kid is sellin weed niggga

8. That's exactly the first thing I thought of too. :hello: :smoke:

9. OSG, I think your question has already been asked (and answered) :p

10. Yes I saw that after I posted. It's bullshit. Kids belong with their parents being properly raised, not being indoctrinated and babysat by the Government.

11. #31 Colts, Sep 29, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2010
    So wouldn't this be a pro-legilization article since the prohibition of weed makes it more accessible to minors.

So i guess pot increased your memory because I can't remember anything from back then.

12. In my country it's normal to start kindergarten at 3 or 4 years old. I started at 2 and a half.
    Then at five there's "pre-school", and then elementary school.

btw I used to smoke with my buddies back then, the good kindergarten years...

13. My daughter was reading and doing basic math before she was 5, because I actually took the time to raise her properly. Most parents would gladly just hand their kids off to a faceless Government school these days.

14. Since your kid's that smart already, she'll probably be one of the few too see through all the government bullshit. Would you be surprised if you find out she's smoking buds when she's older?

15. i was 4 in pre-k, then 5 in kindergarten. that shit is kinda weird. i didnt even notice that in the story.

16. hahahahaha...

gotta start em young huh?

17. She is 20 now and lives on her own. She rarely smokes but does once in awhile. She's not much into intoxicants in general.

18. did anybody think to question the fact that 3 year-old's are not even old enough for pre-school, let alone elementary. What the fuck is florida doing down there??????

19. #39 Zmerc, Sep 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2010
    yeah like 20 post before, you probably should of read atleast the first page.
    EDIT
    sweet jesus -29 rep in less then 8minutes fuckkkkk. I wasn't trying to sound racist.......

20. welll you know there is a little thing known as using children for drug trafficking