3 weeks from seed. A couple of quick questions.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Smokedout219, Nov 20, 2014.

1. I'm in my third week of veg and have successfully loss 5/9 of the babies I have started. A couple to being male and two to maybe overwatering. I have a couple of questions I'm hoping for help with.

1. I put my plants under a 600w hps at two weeks old, did I push it? My heat and humidity were on point but still had some problems. Could it have been too much light?

2. Should I start feeding? I haven't fed them anything yet and was thinking about doing a light feeding on my next watering? Good or bad idea? They are growing in half coco coir and half Fox Farm Happy Frog

3. Last and final question....for now
    How are my plants looking as of right now, what can you see about them that could be better? The only thing I have to go on is pictures and info I've read online. I'm a better hands on learner but unfortunately have no other resources but you guys. Thankfully you've all been great. Thank you for any responses I may get ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416439108.423945.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416439126.758837.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416439209.714143.jpg

2. What were the problems you had? I put my plants under my 1k watt when I start them I just raise it up. I doubt they got to much light

3. My plants were really droopy and curled up. I don't think that thy got burned up but more than likely over watered. I watered them every 4 days but never really let them dry all the way out. I had thought being under a 600 that they would dry out faster but my room has stayed a little cold. It's stayed around 72 and at times dropped to 65.

4. Yea they still look a little overwatered other than that they look good

5. I think they look pretty good.
    I am questioning your knowledge about the gender this early, but maybe you invented some new Strategie?:D

6. The ones that were Males were a couple of weeks older. They were bag seeds I had started while I waited on my mail order.

7. They were a couple of weeks older. Had what looked to me like micro pollen sacks starting to form. Wish I would have taken a picture. Maybe I'm way wrong and threw a couple of my best looking plants out. That would be a bummer.