3 weeks flowering - danish early typhoon

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by TokingChocolate, Aug 2, 2012.

1. What do you think? Been flowering for about 3-4 weeks. The start was rough, really s***** weather and super slow growth.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Looks great but still needs quite a while to finish off really great. Nice sativa leaves, it looks pretty healthy and enjoying the environment :)
    If this strain is predominant sativa you're lookin' at a flowering period of up to three months, so keep a good eye on the weather, but that depends on where you're growing really.

3. looking absolutely great~!

4. Ouch man she's looking nice. Coming along nice.
    I've never heard of this strain where did you get the seed from? Is it auto or just a realy early finisher and last question what latitude are you at?
    Peace

5. Seeds came from a friend. Messed up his growth and got lots of seeds. I'm at 60" north.
    Typhoon has a lot of phenos. I think its not an auto, just really photoperiod sensitive. Especially for growing in northern parts like scandinavia.

6. Looks perfect for me here in the UK if your getting this results at 60 north outside! Fantastic.
    Can't seem to find it on attitude but ima keep searching. I have to grow this!
    Thanks for the info man
    Peace

7. Looks nice man! You're ahead of me but our grows are pretty similar. You got me subbed man

8. #8 TokingChocolate, Aug 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2012
    UPDATE TIME :

FIRST : Some genetic freak which was harvested. Almost a gram.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And the others coming along nicely :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. they are looking tasty good job

10. Hey how are these looking now man. Wanna see some updated pics!

11. They are having rough time, trying to update later.
    The weather is just awful. Been raining for 2 weeks, no sun. The biggest one was pulled due to bud rot. Hope the september is going to be dry and somewhat sunny. They'll never finish this way. I haven't watered them this year. This is how rainiy it has been. A total of 2 weeks of sunny days this summer.
    : (

12. [quote name='"TokingChocolate"']They are having rough time, trying to update later.
    The weather is just awful. Been raining for 2 weeks, no sun. The biggest one was pulled due to bud rot. Hope the september is going to be dry and somewhat sunny. They'll never finish this way. I haven't watered them this year. This is how rainiy it has been. A total of 2 weeks of sunny days this summer.
    : ([/quote]

Yeah been a poor summer here too but not as bad as your by the sounds of it. What country are you in?
    Also can you not just trim out the mold or was it too widespread?
    Peace

13. I'm not sure about the trimming part, i might try it if it occurs on other plants (though it was inside the stem allready, so i'd think its just too much stress) . I'm southern finland. We've had our first frosts already. This is just outrageous, we never get frosts before the end of september.
    Here are some pictures - not much growth, just hanging there.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. fuck me! still looking awsome man! plenty of smokable bud your gonna harvest. how cold did it get? that is a crazy early frost, how cold is it mid winter there?

Peace

15. why do u grow sativa dom plants if u get frost so early wouldnt it be better to grow indica?

16. The frosts have backed down for now. Now its 5-6 C on colder nights and ~10 on warmer nights. In winter we usually have around -20 C, but every year there are some colder periods when temps hit the -30 C.

It is not usual to get frost that early. I wanted to try something different and those were the beans that were easy to get, photoperiod sensitive, fast growing, MOLD resistant ...

17. Its been getting cold here early also, I'm praying an early frost don't come here :(been in the low 50s f at night here

18. Nute burn i suppose ??

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Could be but more likely a deficiency. Burns are usually the tips of the leaves only. Yellowing round the outside like that could be magnesium deficiency google search deficiencies to double check.
    Peace

20. [quote name='"TokingChocolate"']Nute burn i suppose ??

[/quote]

Could also be nitrogen def. Most plants need a little N during flowering because it all gets used up.