3 week old plant showing a symptom

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by IarePothead, May 10, 2013.

1. hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knows what the problem with my plant is.

2. Hmmmm... Nope. Sorry.

3. too fuckin funny

4. Yes, but can't talk about it here....

5. shit man looks like some major bug problems and it's also male just toss that thing before you infect the rest of the plants

6. #6 IarePothead, May 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2013
    HAHA. forgot to upload the pictures. too funny. What can I say, I was stoned :eek:

Attached Files:

7. Wow. I truly thought this was some troll thread.

And what's wrong with it? Those couple spots on that leaf? Looks fine to me, doesn't appear to be holding it back in anyway.
    Now the problem I do see is that you have at least 3 plants in that one pot. So that larger one will probably end up choking out those other 2. Might wanna move them. And you might want a different soil, what you have looks dense as fuck, perilite mixed in would really help.

8. basically what medicinman said you cant have 3 (more even?) plants in one pot if you want them to grow well one pot one plant. it also needs more perilite and looks like you do have some bugs but i wouldnt be concerned with them really

9. Alright then, looks like I really don't know what I'm doing... I actually threw in 3 seeds then a week later threw in another 3. I'm moving them in separate pots tomorrow. Any advice on how to move them without killing them? N what the hell is perlite, n how can I tell the good soil from bad? I had them in this little pot with shitty ass soil with stones n weird ahit growing around them. I moved them 2 weeks ago into a bigger pot n got new fresh soil. I thought I did a good thing. Please excuse my ignorance in this shit, I'm a frickin noob..
    I'm posing some recent pictures ant the bugs issue they're on the 3 plants I put in the beginning.

Attached Files:

10. Why can't I upload them all together -_-

Attached Files:

11. Heres another one. There's whitish spots on the leaves

Attached Files:

12. perlite is a substance u mix with soil for drainage.

13. those white spots are from bugs pretty sure dose not look to bad tho you could pick up some neem oil however you might do more harm then good as there are not many spot but uh you need to read this http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute...s-guide-get-you-started-growing-cannabis.html
    and thats perilite at the bottom goto your local grow store i promise they will have it as for transplanting just be as gentle as you can and mix the perilite in with the new soil i use fox farm soil it's called happy frog and while it dose not have much it dose contain pperilite honestly man you need to read the stickys here Absolute Beginners - Grasscity.com Forums alot of your questioned will be answered with alot more detail
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1