3 things from Walmart to fuck with cashier

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by mateer, Dec 26, 2012.

1. binoculars, lube, one direction cd.....

lmfao

2. garden hose

ground beef

fish hooks

3. Dora the explorer PJ's, pregnancy test, and a hammer

4. duct tape, rope, shotgun

A video camera would be an acceptable substitute for the shotgun.

5. lighter fluid
    duct tape
    hunting knife

6. #107 So_savage420, Dec 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2013
    Edit: o god I read that wrong lolSent from my~★☆GALAX¥ $4☆★ U$ing Tapat@lk 4

7. Rope, duct tape, nutella.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. For a guy: camcorder, red lipstick and high heels 

9. A big thing of mayo, large celery stalks and a chair. Then I will tell her about this reoccurring dream I keep having and im just dying to act it out!Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Dude! I shit you not i thought that in my head, then i read your comment :O

11. Largest plus size bra
    Granny panties
    Pressurized whipped cream

Mmmmmhmmmm

12. ammonium nitrate, prepaid cell phone, and Real Enemies: Conspiracy Theories and American Democracy, World War I to 9/11 book.

13. tire iron

vaseline

kiddy pool

14. Cucumber
    Lube 
    Condoms

15. Rope, pliers, Jello

Don't ask.

16. Gillett razorsVasenile1 cucumberSent from my C6616 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Go in at night while they are stocking the shelves. When the stockers go on break grab a pallet jack, flat cart, and price scanner and put your own prices on them before you take them to the register.

18. 1) Rachel Ray cooking DVD2) Big bottle of Jergens lotions3) Box of tissuesBonus: Plastic bucketSent from my Eris using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. basket
    rope
    lotion