Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3 strains I bought. TORONTO ontario.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by derpdapimp, Nov 28, 2011.

1. The first strain was 15$/ gram ( pretty pricy ) I was told it was purple kush but it was dank so whatever it was, omnomnom.

The second strain was 13$/gram, I didn't want to buy it at first because it didn't look too great but I was in need so I only but an 1/8th ( I say eight people say half quarter around here ) ( I was told it was Some Aghan x BC bud??) Didn't really care, it was fine.

The 3rd strain I just got. 10$/gram . My mind was blown, deliciossssoo for only 10$/g I wasn't told what it was because my weed source doesn't bullshit me. My weed guy doesn't tell me it's OG or if its sour diesel, he just gimme good kush and I can see its good lol.

Attached Files:

2. Whatever it is enjoy it, stay tokin.

3. #4 Firev2, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2011
    1st pic does look like purple kush, i had quite a bit of it. also 3rd pic looks like master kush

@below... you have no idea how genetics work. there are different phenotypes for every strain which determine its color by chance, some dominant genes will have different colors than recessive genes, just like how there are different colored fur cats in every breed.

4. 1st pic doesn't have a drop of purple if you ask me..

5. Purple kush isn't necessarily purple. Decent bud, you're paying too much.

6. Damn I wish I was Canadian, you think $15 is pricey try $20 a g regardless

7. I don't think I have ever payed more than the standard ($10/g), but those buds look pretty nice. Enjoy those.