Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

.3 of dank?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by King_Bong, Feb 23, 2009.

1. I put about .3 of dank in a tablespoon or 2 of vegetable oil in the oven at 260 F for 16 minutes. is there enough thc to get high?

2. Alright I posted this 20 minutes after consuming the mixture. It worked. I'm a bit high, I smoked a ciggy that boosted it a good bit. I'm now feeling a light buzz. Very heady, to say the least.

3. Nice man
    But let me get this straight: you simply put 2tsp of oil and some bud in the oven? And then what, took a shot of it? lol

4. thats what i assume he did.

5. Well yeah THC dissolves in oil.

6. This dude just gave me a bomb idea, do the same shit he did then put it into a shot glass and add jager.... sounds pretty badass....:D

7. #7 Skald, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
    That sounds horrible.. chopped up weed in oil.. with jager?
    Plus, it's not like adding alcohol will make you higher or something.

Also, won't the THC evaporate (part of it anyway) if you don't cover the spoon with aluminum foil?

8. you're better off making honey oil (thc oil) which will be a lot more concentrated in that oil. however, it will be a small quantity.. which is what you'd want if you want to take it with a shot of jager or spike your already cooked food.

A couple of drops will hit you hard if done correct.

Dont ask me for how to do it though :p I've only tried it from a friend's and it was great.

9. I put it in a small metal bowl with tin foil over it.

10. I've used aluminum foil to make a shot glass to hold oil and weed. It works, but use too little and you won't feel a thing. I won't feel anything under a gram, or I'm doing it wrong :(.