3 Months + Hard Work =

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by psychicbubble, Jul 28, 2011.

1. This. We still have one more plant to trim... it's a supercropped one with super fat buds. We are hoping for at least a pound altogether so wish us luck. It was our first grow so I'm pretty excited either way. :hello:

[​IMG]

2. Bubba Kush, in case anyone cares.

3. good job mate, was it autoflower? how much u harvested?

4. what is autoflower?

We harvested 9 plants already with 1 more on the way. We're hoping for a minimum of a pound but can't weigh them yet... so anxious.

5. autoflower are new breeded strains that need no light difference between veg and flower times, they are made imho for indoor grow most as the yelds are not so high but the harvest time goes abt for 60-75 days from seed

6. you should defo get a pound off of 10 plants hopefully

goodlluck

7. Lookin good. What was your setup? Looks like a 4'x4' tent.

8. good shit, im waiting on about 20 in mid flower and im already anxious. what kind of lights and how many?

9. Very nice! Those nuggies look tasty.

10. No it wasn't autoflower. We got 10 bubba kush clones and didn't start from seed.

The setup was two 5x5x8 Tents. The veg room has an 8 bulb 4ft T5 and the flower room has one 1000w HPS.

11. We get 3 to 7 from each plant. So I would hope you got more then 16 from 10 plants!
    Looks like good stuff, nice job!
    Keep it up!

12. I will tell you. The plant didn't produce very large buds. The buds on each stem were few and far between. The super cropped, however, has massive buds. Don't know if it's just because it was our first time growing and don't know how to get really big buds or if it was just the strain. I will post more pics later.