3 Months enough from seed to plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by purplehazeguy, Jul 19, 2010.

1. If I germinate a feminized OG kush seed today July 18,2010
    till October, 22th, 2010 how much bud do you think I would harvast
    in that time period?

2. It's one of those questions that you can't get an accurate answer to, so much depends on your personal grow factors. OG Kush is indica dominant, right?

If indica dominant, WildAssGuessing, 3/4 to 1 oz per plant would be my estimate, if you waited until the very last day to harvest. :smoking:

3. Can't say without information on lighting.

3 months is plenty of time. Time is not an issue with indica strains. I have a sativa going into week 14 where its pistils are turning orange. You should give 9 1/2 weeks to flower because it takes time for a plant to show sex, and most home grows will go 2 to 3 weeks beyond advertised flower time. You will lose yield not vegging for a month but you want the plant to be done a specific time so there's no real option but to only veg for 2 1/2 to 3 weeks.

4. So How much do you believe it would harvast?

5. #5 GawZ, Jul 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2010
    i would argue that 3 months is not exactly plenty of time in this case. don't get me wrong, it can be done but it's not easy to get a worthwhile yield in that amount of time. it can be done if you are experienced and have successfully completed past grows (which means you are using the right equipment and the plant is in a proper environment and all that jazz). i don't mean to be a dick but the fact that you are asking this question leads me to believe that you might not be able to pull it off, lol. but thats just my speculation. good luck if you go for it.

edit: you could get an ounce or two if things go well

6. Untopped and untrained, most plant will produce less than an ounce to an 1 1/2 ounces.

Topped and trained with 4 tops you should get 1 to 2. With 6 weeks veg and 8 tops you could get 4 ounces. So your question can't be answered correctly without more details about your grow.
    You only have time for about the 4th node before a top or you should LST all the way without topping.