Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3 month t-break

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blunt Visions, May 19, 2010.

1. Starting from today till August I will not smoke. Wish me luck people.

2. good luck dude

i know its hard not toking, but summer will take ya mind off it. chill with ya friends, have a laugh.

YOU CAN DO IT!

3. #3 fuckthecops, May 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2010
    fuck yeaaa!!!!!

4. Why did you choose 3 months? Why not one or two or 6? Just want to know, I guess I am curious.

Sammy

5. He IS the Messiah!

6. haha
    I wish you luck..

Im 2 and half weeks into mine and its rather hard.
    haha

7. Wait Wtf is the point of posting this thread just telling us that your gonna go on a three month break and not tell us why i mean really no shit were gonna ask why so just tell us already.:mad:

8. hahaha.
    I love how concerned the community gets lol..

9. I was being serious. I can't fathom a 3 month Tbreak.
    No sir, Not at all.

10. IDK? I was high when I posted this thread. At the time I felt like I could do anything. But I do intend on going on this t-break. I just need to concentrate on things like getting a job, get a g/f, playing sports, etc. Weed is the last thing on my mind right now. (But after this break I will smoke like hell):)